*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Anniversary edition currently £14.44 at green man gaming, and special edition is £9.70. Those are Steam keys, so obviously if you want GoG keys stick to your deal.

Can anyone school me on the differences between the original I own VS Anniversary VS Special Edition?? Should I be buying one of the other versions to get a better experience or should I just add Skyrim mods?

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Can anyone school me on the differences between the original I own VS Anniversary VS Special Edition?? Should I be buying one of the other versions to get a better experience or should I just add Skyrim mods?

The special edition gives better graphics, addons, effects and features. I think the AE is an extra DLC on top of this but that is how I understood it (I got the SE but not the AE).

Soldato
Has Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition really been as low as £12 on Steam? Or is that just a glitch on isthereanydeal?

I found it for £18.48 on Voidu with code: FLASHSALE30 which seems decent with both the season passes included.

Also Xcom 2 is super cheap now. £1.30 for the base game and £3 for the War of the chosen dlc on various sites. Thinking of picking that up as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Has Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition really been as low as £12 on Steam? Or is that just a glitch on isthereanydeal?

I found it for £18.48 on Voidu with code: FLASHSALE30 which seems decent with both the season passes included.

Also Xcom 2 is super cheap now. £1.30 for the base game and £3 for the War of the chosen dlc on various sites. Thinking of picking that up as well.
Looks like it was a pricing error on steam https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/y362dw/steam_borderlands_3_ultimate_edition_158086_off/

Back
Top Bottom