PC NOOB Graphics Card Upgrade Help!

Associate
If you don't want to have to buy new motherboard and ram, the X4 845 is really the only choice.

It's perfectly good for the games you mentioned earlier. However, if you suddenly decided in a year's time you wanted to play, say, the new Battlefield online, it's really bad.

But it's only £40. In a year's time if you want to play more intensive games then you can upgrade again. For now, an X4 845 + GTX1050Ti will be good for ultra settings on the games you mentioned at the start. They're not CPU heavy at all.

I would say 16GB is total overkill though and a total waste with RAM pricing at the moment.

Associate
OP
So just go with these 2 and should notice a difference in Graphics and the speed on my machine?
Will the just slot in without buying anything else required?

X4 845 + GTX1050Ti
Thanks man.

Associate
You will notice a titanic difference. The GTX1050Ti will play the games you mentioned at ultra settings mostly.

The X4 845 is way, way faster than your 6400K also and will keep up with the card in those games.

I genuinely would just go for the cheapest model in your case of 1050Ti.

Associate
OP
A
You will notice a titanic difference. The GTX1050Ti will play the games you mentioned at ultra settings mostly.

The X4 845 is way, way faster than your 6400K also and will keep up with the card in those games.

I genuinely would just go for the cheapest model in your case of 1050Ti.

Amazing thanks so much il order them both now

Associate
OP
Both items are sold by amazon

So should be ok if I run into any issues !

Or if you could suggest them in your basket from OCUK that way I know it’s the correct choice ! Thanks again buddy so helpful and be lost without you lot !

Back
Top Bottom