PC-O11 AIR RGB MIDI TOWER - BLACK WINDOW Fans+Fan controller recommendation

Soldato
I was going for the Corsair Hydro, main reason being the iCue compatibility :D

smart choice... and warranty ;)

advice with cable management... slap it all together and get it working.... then enjoy it.

then return and sort it out , one cable at a time, enjoy it, then realise it could be done sooooo much better and repeat this 4 times ... :D

now.. I believe LL and stock fans are similar and can use Push Pull... also thickens out the top of the case nicely . naturally LLs would be in push and on show, stock aio fans in pull and sandwiched out of site

like this one

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/31998034/

if front fans allow it in the Air version...

Last edited:
Soldato
Would you have it all holding on via the top.fans or?
At the moment I have the rad screwed to the case and 3 fans at the bottom of it

All currently inside the case but did want a push pull

Yeah, fans can support the weight of rad and another set of fans just fine attached to the roof

Associate
Yeah, fans can support the weight of rad and another set of fans just fine attached to the roof
i will try this when rebuild it for the zen 2, atm its working so dont want to take it apart again as my pin is bent on the motherboard lol

got3 120 on front 3 120 noctura also on the top and 2 120 corsair on the bottom pullin air in

loving the commander pro also

Soldato
i will try this when rebuild it for the zen 2, atm its working so dont want to take it apart again as my pin is bent on the motherboard lol

got3 120 on front 3 120 noctura also on the top and 2 120 corsair on the bottom pullin air in

loving the commander pro also

Nice, @CorsairChris will like that last comment :)

What Baird have you got? If it's Gigabyte / Aorus then can be easily fixed in the UK :)
X570 line up is the beast, know which board I'll be gunning for ...

Associate
Nice, @CorsairChris will like that last comment :)

What Baird have you got? If it's Gigabyte / Aorus then can be easily fixed in the UK :)
X570 line up is the beast, know which board I'll be gunning for ...

It's an asus but its 5 years + old I have managed to fix it so fingers crossed till June

I also was that overwhelmed by the commander pro I have purchased a 2nd for my remaining 3 fans

And got rid of the nzxt grid all together

The temps and UI and also the fact u can add 2 USBs on to it is a great idea this has helped me out big time

Also my filters came today and I'm over the moon

I have changed my front fans to out put as they was sucking the filter in and making a hissing noise lol

I have added a few pics

Excuse my leg and toe lol New fan filters

https://imgur.com/a/IqztCbr

Soldato
It's night and day difference I've found with the filters for airflow !

Heads up. The Commander can drive two fans on one port using a Y splitter . Not advised to to it with more then two fans to a port . So could drive 12 fans with 6 splitters

Associate
Excuse me for the reviving of this older post i have the same case o11 air and i`m just wondering where did you put your radiator, top or side? What is your fan config? i also want to populate the case with all the fans i can.

Associate
Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I'm looking at potentially buying and using the same case so wanted to check how you're all getting on with it now? Also @Kavalier I notice in your pictures you have no rear exhaust fan, any reason for this?

Associate
OP
Hi @ollies,

The airflow is quite good with the current setup. For the XL version of this case an exhaust fan can be mounted, version I used couldn't.

Other than that, this case is a joy to work on.

Back
Top Bottom