Pearleasnt Liquid cooling mix

Associate
OP
lol dyes don't clog. How ever the Pearleasnt part may so would not be recommended for injection type blocks. This is why we are testing it because its suspended in a liquid pre-mix this will help hold the partials in place. The flow of the liquid and the size of the partials should help the system and stop it from blocking.

only time will tell though.

Soldato
does look nice indeed, might be tempted to replace all my hoses and rid the green for that.

how exactly do you do that?
how do you drain the water out of it, because you just cant unplugged all the hose out as it will drip onto your component,
sorry if it sounds nooby but i just started looking at watercooling :)

prt

prt

Associate
how exactly do you do that?
how do you drain the water out of it, because you just cant unplugged all the hose out as it will drip onto your component,
sorry if it sounds nooby but i just started looking at watercooling :)

depends on how your rig is set up.
either via drain port or fill port.

Soldato
Looks interesting.

Would like to see if it blocks up blocks ect after sustained use.

this.

looks great though, i just have had problems in the past with additives (like a lot of people) even though i know Mayhems is the best i would still be a it reluctant to use it...i just use mayhems pure :)

Associate
Never mind clogging up blocks or separating, would this be in any way abrasive... constantly swirling through the system, scouring the surfaces of tubes/blocks? I don't mean overnight, but over say a year..

I concede that it does look great.

Associate
OP
Never mind clogging up blocks or separating, would this be in any way abrasive... constantly swirling through the system, scouring the surfaces of tubes/blocks? I don't mean overnight, but over say a year..

I concede that it does look great.

This is some thing that needs testing. We have a very long test period time for all our pre-mixed liquids so any thing that goes out to the public for general sale has been tested for a min of 8 to 9 months. e.g the base pre mixed was tested over 1 year.

Since i have limited resources and i have so many liquids that need testing it going to be a long time before i can provide full details. This coupled with the fact im all so working with some manufactures on other things and ideas means im a bissy person.

If i could get more re-sellers involved in our full range it would help get things going quicker but that's life.

Soldato
Any video of this in an actual loop and inside a res?
Blue?
Need someone to test it out?
looks nice but would be worried about it wearing the pump bearing down some(but not too worried to test it for 6 months for you)

Back
Top Bottom