Pearleasnt Liquid cooling mix

Associate
how exactly do you do that?
how do you drain the water out of it, because you just cant unplugged all the hose out as it will drip onto your component,
sorry if it sounds nooby but i just started looking at watercooling :)

In my rig I pull one of the hoses off of the radiator as the base of it is the lowest point of my system and allows a quick drain.

Associate
Well its the lowest point of my case as you can see from this pic

IMG_1656.jpg

So what I do is remove the hose on the right and let it drain.

Associate
OP
If this was sold it would have to be sold with a warning and relay not for long term use. Its a "For Looks Liquid". E.g for shows and show off's all so good to show the flow of liquids and monitoring.

Ive been talking to the maker and asked if Pearleasnt can be formed in balls (mico balls) as this wearing would happen with the flat platelets we have used in this video. How ever again like many thing's long term testing it needed to get a idea on ware and tear. But coupled with the fact that we lubricants in our pre-mixed liquids this will help reduce the friction caused by adding such materials win in the loop.

We don't have any vids of it working in a full loop as of yet as i lost one of my pumps off a PC the other day and will need to wait till i can afford another one. The pump died of old age before any one suggests any other reason lol it was 6 years old and has been hammered in our testing rig.

Money is some thing i do not have a lot of and our profit margins are small in comparison to larger firms. So our development is slow.

We all ready did a Heat sensitive mix a while back that was shown at CES with ice dragon and this worked as well again this is some thing that is on hold due to development time and not enough pcs for testing.

Last edited:
Soldato
blue fluid would be very cool, i think the main selling point would be in the res, you could see it swirling around...
i'd buy some for my rig:D

Associate
OP
Pump ware and tear testing ...

dscf8153y.jpg

dscf8155l.jpg

dscf8159.jpg

dscf8164f.jpg

dscf8170g.jpg

nice new phobya pump being tested. You do need to slow the pump down and have good lighting for effect to be seen.

Associate
OP
No Eta , we need to test, re-test, adjust and test more. Normally takes a while for me to do all this.

Im all so compiling a list of blocks and Rads it will work with. We will only list the ones we have tested. So that we can give the consumer (you guys) a good idea of what will work and what will not.

Associate
OP
Oky Not fully tested but working on it like mad.

70nm Pearlesnt Premixed Liquid - 70nm should stop blocking in Injection plate systems how ever just got the EK block to play with at,
Picks below

dscf8223l.jpg

dscf8224.jpg

dscf8225o.jpg

dscf8228e.jpg

Picture of it standing still.

dscf8227y.jpg

dscf8230v.jpg

dscf8231.jpg

dscf8234.jpg

dscf8232.jpg

dscf8235m.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The pearl can handle temp's higher than your loop can ever handle. The liquids all ready proven formula in our X1 fluid range.

What im testing for here is in the blue loop im looking for it blocking the CPU block and in the red one the pump is running full whack seeing it the pearl can handle a battering.

All so im checking to see if the coating on the pearl degrades over time.

Eventually this will be added to a live loop for heat testing and various other things.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Just pulled apart the EK block and not i shred of blocking very happy. Quickly put it under the microscope as well and again no sign of blocking but hell its sparkly.

A quick shot of what you may see what good lighting, Clear tubing and a clear res .... How ever Good lighting is a must.

Money shots as there called. These are a bit fake really because the camera is capturing it mid action. Ill get a vid up later on when i have the time and you'll see it better....

dscf8261u.jpg

dscf8257l.jpg

Name could be "Mayhems Galaxy range" !!!!! Maybe from what you guys have all ready said. dunno might have to think of some thing .....

I reckon with a large tube res the effect will be more prominent ... i dont think a bay res will do it as much just but i don't have one so cannot test that.

Back
Top Bottom