Penny Arcade - D&D Game Podcast / Live Shows

Soldato
i think my issue is watching them, i find them great fun to listen too when in the car on a longer drive but i cant seem to sit and watch them. I plan to walk home from work a bit more often before the weather gets bad again which gives me about 40 mins of listening time each way.

i did enjoy the episode but i found the bards in the second live show took too much of the attention off the game itself and tried to force in some humour that i would prefer to get from the characters and game itself, also find the audience can have a negative effect at time but i think this is just a personal annoyance i have with many live things.

im just about to start the ark (series 7) as it put mines of madness first but im going to stick to all the main cast shows first, listened to about 50 mins and its ok so far.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
OP
Majority of AI games are on youtube, there's plenty of add ins that will let you grab them as MP4's or the like. The audio only ones should all just be MP3's.

C-Team is all youtube.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
OP
Ok I just started watching C team, I like the players but does Jerry get better at not saying um/uh every few words? It's driving me nuts!

Yeah few eps in and he gets into his stride. He's seriously close to displacing Perkins as my fave DM. The whole cast just gets better and better with each ep as they get used to each other and more comfortable being in front of the camera.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
OP
C-Team Season 1 finale aired last night, so now is the perfect time to get caught up with all the C-team shenanigans ready for the PAX Unplugged live C-Team Christmas extravaganza game! Plus gives you the background on Rosie Beestinger (Kate Welch) before she arrives in the main AI team game!

Back
Top Bottom