Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
There is not panicking and there is following standard operation procedures, etc. if it was an unidentified object of unknown threat profile there would be running commentary/orders, organised attempts to gather more intel, move assets to appropriate positions, etc. I dunno about thinking they could make money or something but I'd wager tsecond segment they were messing about for a laugh (watch some of the videos of the banter/antics on air to air refuelling, etc.).

The first segment is another matter as it matches up a bit more with the kind of response you'd expect in that situation.

Not arguing or saying you are wrong but I watched the hole video with their account of several different radar contacts from ships and differtnt planes (with differtnt sensor contacts as well) either they made up (or exaggerated) this story or its proof of alien life.. If anyone has a 3rd option ld love to know.. (genuinely as I love watching magic tricks then seeing how they were done then thinking... Um OK.. It was better before I knew)..

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Not arguing or saying you are wrong but I watched the hole video with their account of several different radar contacts from ships and differtnt planes (with differtnt sensor contacts as well) either they made up (or exaggerated) this story or its proof of alien life.. If anyone have a 3rd option ld love to know.. (genuinely as I love watching magic tricks then seeing how they were done then thinking... Um OK.. It was better before I knew)..

Who knows but that second segment is exactly like, the way they are talking, intonation/chuckling, etc. a bunch of people playing Fortnite or something like that and/or some of the banter you get when they are bored and messing about I refuse to believe it is the reaction of some pilots to an unknown object (I'm not saying it isn't a recording of some pilots) - much of what they say also fits that context far too perfectly if you imagine it is what is going on.

Having taken part in fleet action in games like Eve, etc. I've heard it a million times when people are screwing around to relieve boredom.

Soldato
@Rroff , have you seen the video of Rogan interviewing the pilot? (I don't usually watch his content, nor am I a believer in flying saucers btw, just in case :)).

Edit:
Here it is. Spoiler thing because there's probably some swearing.

Soldato
I had a look at this ages ago and i can distinctly remember the radar data recording the descent of the objects speed to be 32000 mph at one point (being mentioned somewhere). There were better quality recordings but they were taken away and never released.

Man of Honour
Caporegime
Apologies if it’s already been posted but I did try a search.

First and foremost let’s make it clear this not a thread about little green men so let’s be a little more grown up please.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52457805

Well it's obviously not extra-terrestrials, so that leaves us with a rather dull but realistic explanation which has yet to be determined.

Permabanned
OP
I had a look at this ages ago and i can distinctly remember the radar data recording the descent of the objects speed to be 32000 mph at one point (being mentioned somewhere). There were better quality recordings but they were taken away and never released.
He, Commander Fravor did state that they have additional radar images that have not and will not be released due to classification/National Security issues.

In regards to Rroff the short video clips are separated by many years. Commander Fravors experience was the first "credible" experience, which may or may not account for the relaxed, jovial response. As in they already know that it poses no immediate threat. Just a thought.

Soldato
It's funny how people are so eager to look for 'otherworldly' explanations, when there may be much more reasonable and down to earth explanations, just around the corner :D

For example, some of the reports about the object were reported between the 10-16th of November, yet in roughly the same place (pacific off the west coast), on November 16th, Nasa was testing it's X-43 Scramjet, which had a top speed of almost Mach 10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_X-43

GlXcOxv.jpg

Now, could it be aliens?

Or

Could it be, this thing came into contact with the Navy, combined with miscommunication, perhaps confusion and speculation - led to the reports of UFOs?

Of course, so many details are lacking - but that said; which is the more reasonable explanation?

Permabanned
OP
I guess you haven’t watched any of it either :rolleyes:.

Impressive what you have posted above nevertheless, just not really relevant to any of the information that is being discussed.

Associate
@Rroff , have you seen the video of Rogan interviewing the pilot? (I don't usually watch his content, nor am I a believer in flying saucers btw, just in case :)).

Edit:
Here it is. Spoiler thing because there's probably some swearing.

I watched that from start to finish last night. Not a massive UFO follower, never watched Joe Rogan before but David Fravor comes across as being very credible. Was a very interesting watch with great stories.

Associate
It's funny how people are so eager to look for 'otherworldly' explanations, when there may be much more reasonable and down to earth explanations, just around the corner :D

Of course, so many details are lacking - but that said; which is the more reasonable explanation?

Impressive what you have posted above nevertheless, just not really relevant to any of the information that is being discussed.

This. The Joe Rogan video really is worth watching no matter what your beliefs are. David Fravor goes into some detail on how he/ the US millitray would "have some fun" knowing fine well their actions would result in UFO "sightings" being reported. Clear distinction between those and the subject matter.

Soldato

So hang on a second.

So there was an experimental craft, which Nasa were testing - which flew at Mach 10, on the same day, or very close to the same day, in roughly the same area these strange reports of a craft moving at very high speeds were reported by the Navy.

How is it not relevant?

I don't see how you can rule it out so quickly, yet leave all these other woo-woo ideas as being legit?

Permabanned
OP
So hang on a second.

So there was an experimental craft, which Nasa were testing - which flew at Mach 10, on the same day, or very close to the same day, in roughly the same area these strange reports of a craft moving at very high speeds were reported by the Navy.

How is it not relevant?

I don't see how you can rule it out so quickly, yet leave all these other woo-woo ideas as being legit?
I can rule it out because it is blatantly obvious you haven’t watched the videos, especially the podcast.

It has nothing thing to do with me believing in aliens or not, but your opening statement demonstrates exactly what I was hoping to avoid.

Soldato
This. The Joe Rogan video really is worth watching no matter what your beliefs are. David Fravor goes into some detail on how he/ the US millitray would "have some fun" knowing fine well their actions would result in UFO "sightings" being reported. Clear distinction between those and the subject matter.

I facepalmed so damn hard when Joe Rogan came out with this clonker;

"The people I put my trust in, are high level military people like yourself"

As if to say, or allude to the notion that - they're somehow infallible, can't make mistakes, can't be fooled and must be right. When in actual fact, such people fool themselves and others, all the time, especially when it comes down to paranormal/otherworldly reports.

Permabanned
OP
I facepalmed so damn hard when Joe Rogan came out with this clonker;

"The people I put my trust in, are high level military people like yourself"

As if to say, or allude to the notion that - they're somehow infallible, can't make mistakes, can't be fooled and must be right. When in actual fact, such people fool themselves and others, all the time, especially when it comes down to paranormal/otherworldly reports.
If we had ranging you know, you could obviously do the triangle and go hey 'cause. We know how big the field of view is, but for something to leave the field of view that fast with the pod, just staring is pretty fast. I mean it's just it's like out of here like nothing that we have no 'cause we can. I don't care what airplane is. So, let's just use f, twenty two raptor, that's probably well, it's it's probably best airplane in the world. Right now, performance, wise, it can't take off, That is especially if it's a hover, I mean you're you're, talking some it's just sitting in space in the wind and then it just all of a sudden accelerates airplanes in order to and it's not leaving an exhaust plume, no notice, there's none in when you go back to the iraqi, even in the I

Look it takes too much unnecessary time to pull the information from transcripts. Just watch it in it’s entirety before making judgement.

if you tell me, but this was it performance beyond I mean it's like when we saw it disappear when in my nose, I'm I'm talking something. I'm I'm within one slash mile it looking at it gets in front of me and just disappears so take what go to something everyone knows is fast, let's just say sr. Seventy one. It's doing mach three. You know the visibility is fifty miles, so even at Thirty five miles a minute. I'm going to be able to see this thing turn into a little dot as it goes off into the horizon. For problem in it, the thing that we saw disappeared in a second just got, and that's from two different angles. Remember the other airplanes eight thousand feet above me, 'cause we get close to it about twelve thousand feet, so the other planes above me looking down and when it disappear. I said you guys see it and they said no, it's gone. They just literally was poof. Now when you came back and what do you do with this information do report it do you talk to people about it

Soldato
I can rule it out because it is blatantly obvious you haven’t watched the videos, especially the podcast.

Whether or not I've watched the videos (which I have) doesn't rule it in our out either way.

The fact is, there's documented evidence that the Nasa X-43 craft was in the vicinity of the Navy around the same time the reports of UFOs were made.

You can argue that the eyewitness accounts don't match up with the X-43, or it looked different, or the times were different - but it's still a reasonably more likely explanation than anything else I've seen, certainly than Aliens/anti-gravity/secret government tech.

Far more likely to be the result of miscommunication, exaggeration and incompetence..

and.......

Perhaps a few lies thrown in, to 'sex up' the story, cause a hullabaloo, get famous... because people do that all the time.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Btw in case anyone was wondering what was drawn on the dirty cloth the old man fished out...

There were two connected large part-circular black things above a curving wide horn with a slightly larger black oval on its tip. On the diagonal there was another (uncoloured) oval, with a small dark oval inside it.

It was of course a sketch of the head of...

Mickey Mouse

Back
Top Bottom