Pentagon releases UFO footage

On what basis do you claim to have solved an equation in which almost all of the terms have an unknown value?

The Drake equation has absolutely no predictive value and was never intended to. It was created solely as a way to spur discussion. It can't be solved until after we already know the answer. It was never intended to be solved. Out of the 7 terms that are to be multiplied together, 2 have estimates and 5 are completely unknown.

How much is unknown x unknown x unknown x unknown x unknown?
No one ever claimed it was solved. Only that its one model used as an estimation. As I said in the post you quoted it "Might not be right"

I think Lue's book is out at the end of the year or start of next year. Recently I've been listening to a few podcasts (That UFO podcast) but not actively hunting loads of content out it sometimes gets a bit overwhelming.

The whole point of this work is trying to make people start to see that that is not true.

And how do they intend to do that, exactly?

"too far away" Do you think a very advanced civilization who is a million years ahead of us who still see that as a problem.

Yes, because just like us, they would understand the limitations imposed on this universe by the laws of physics. But even if you believe they've somehow succeeded in breaking those laws, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY? Not in our galaxy, not in our solar system, not on our planet. Nowhere to be seen or heard, despite our best efforts.

It's almost as if they never existed in the first place...

It is not the bottom line. The bottom line is what keeps our whole civilisation in limbo just your ********. You obvioubly cant understand that space is not what you thought it was. How a person who lived in 2024 would really understand everything the universe had to offer. How narrow minded can you be ?

The bottom line is that aliens would need faster than light travel to reach our planet, and the laws of physics tell us that's just not possible. This has nothing to do with being narrow minded, and everything to do with science, as opposed to the magical thinking responsible for your post.

From what I have seen and heard from people who are on the inside, Space travel is not a big deal once a certain technological point has been reached. However it can also be used for weapons and that is the big problem our civilization faces.
We have already figured out how it works in classified programs. We are in a very difficult situation. For most this subject is a joke, yet it might turn out to be the most important subject we ever encountered in our lifetime.
We are a civilization on the verge of becoming a member of the galactic civilization if we can pull it off. I know everyone has their own views and I respect that.
Most people think my views are crazy, but it is where my research has taken me. It has been nice to be able to express it on here without been flamed too much, it shows what a fantastic forum this is.

How can i talk to the people on the inside? And what are they inside of?

From what I have seen and heard from people who are on the inside

Here we go :)
Like I said earlier, it's very rare that somebody comes along who believes every little bit of crap that is shoveled at them or you are trolling really hard.

I respect this view and you are right to be cautious and normal. You are right about Space travel would have to be faster than light.
I just wish I could go back to thinking like you, I would have a easier life.

because we need to OPEN OUR MINDS
Just remember when you open your mind lots of rubbish goes in.
I've been studying this stuff since 1971, it seems I went one way and you completely went the other.

Last edited:
I dont watch ancient aliens because the evidence is weak. Like I said there are thousands of pilot cases which show there are objects which dart about in our sky.
That you think I believe In God and are getting over emotional shows that you cant really have a serious opinion on this subject.
maybe you have looked at it too long and worn yourslf out.

You believe in complete and utter nonsense so believing in God fits with your beliefs.
How about Santa and the Tooth Fairy?
I bet you've read the data and come to the same conclusion :)

So this government AARO report, decided to reference a fandom wiki page as a legit source

AkL3qZa.png

https://media.defense.gov/2024/Mar/...RED-508-COMPLIANT-HRRV1-08-MAR-2024-FINAL.PDF page 46

The even more funny thing is, they couldn't even cite it correctly, the correct link is - https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Project_Sign

And we're supposed to take it seriously ?

So this government AARO report, decided to reference a fandom wiki page as a legit source

AkL3qZa.png

https://media.defense.gov/2024/Mar/...RED-508-COMPLIANT-HRRV1-08-MAR-2024-FINAL.PDF page 46

The even more funny thing is, they couldn't even cite it correctly, the correct link is - https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Project_Sign

And we're supposed to take it seriously ?
They are also flat out lying in many areas. Like AARO says that “all cases that had enough data were resolved and explainable.” While pointing to cases that that had enough data and remained unresolved and unexplainable.

https://twitter.com/MvonRen/status/1766568849263267958/photo/1

Apparently 33% of unexplained cases with enough data got rounded down to 0%.

The more we look into the report the more a joke it becomes.

didn’t the last one turn out to be a chinese balloon ?
If you are talking about the 3 objects shot down last year from what I recall only the 1st one was confirmed as a balloon. The other two remain unknown and are described as not being balloons but no confirmation on what they are. There are a lot of military reports sometimes backed up with witnesses and radar data of the objects running around the sky outpacing top of the line fighter jets.

No one ever claimed it was solved. Only that its one model used as an estimation. As I said in the post you quoted it "Might not be right"

In order to use the Drake equation as a prediction it's necessary to have solved it. Saying the result is an estimate merely means solving the equation with a margin of error.

Otherwise all you're doing is holding it up as a false appeal to authority in order to pretend that whatever number you make up is "scientific". On top of that, it requires either being completely ignorant of what the Drake equation is (a spur to debate, not a true equation with predictive value) or knowing what it is and lying about it.

Estimate x estimate x unknown x unknown x unknown x unknown x unknown does not equal 100,000,000. The result is unknown.

You've picked a number you like from faith and falsely claimed science as an authority. That's neither more nor less reliable than the other poster who's claiming to know the number from mystical knowledge. Or gods or aliens. Or something. It's all the same thing.

Sexy grey fox it must be hard to explain every case away. Only 1 case has to be true.
for the skptics every case has to be true.

There is a ET presence here on Earth and I just cant understand how people cant see that.

That's a very clear statement of faith. Just substitute <insert god or gods here> for "aliens visiting Earth" to see that.

In the past in many places anything not fully understood was "explained" as gods and/or other supernatural entities. Still is in some places, amongst some people. Why were those people wrong but you're right when you're making the same argument they used? "If you can't prove it isn't [Odin/Hera/Fortuna/etc/aliens] then it's [[Odin/Hera/Fortuna/etc/aliens]"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom