Perfect Dark Zero - How NOT to play

jkrohn1 said:
I was playing Q4 and got called hack cos i got 4 frags in like a minute and this american guy was goin well over the top so i left wish i didnt was only a 5 frag limit.

There are some good american players who dont care if they win or lose so cant really call all americans.

You shouldn't give into these people. I mean if you got lucky in q4 and spawned near one of the power weapons and everyone ran at you (say it was the RL) then 4 frags in a min is not unreasonable. I would have taken the 5th frag left him some negitive feedback and carried on. That was 10 matchmaking points you deserved but gave up, just cause some whiney brat did not like losing.

BTW Q4 does not have a fair matchmaking process like Halo 2. (ie you dont nessisarily play people of your own rank). I played one of the top 5 Q4 players in the world the other day. He got 20 frags. I was joint second with 4. The total frags the rest of us got was 9.

Soldato
I really like the Feedback system with Live! compared with online gaming on the PC.

Although I haven't been on many Live! online games at the moment (brother has pinched PGR3 off me and I can't be bothered to play PD0 until I've played it Co-op with my mate), I 've always left feedback when a bad player has been online.

Compare this to online PC gaming, take 50K's BF2 server. You've got good admin's that are around as much as possible but you still get times where they aren't on. In this time you will always get TK'ers etc. that will be out to ruin the game. It's not easy to try and note down the offending players to report to an Admin. With Live! you can leave feedback at anytime during or even after the game.

Associate
It was the first time i played online and i thought i cant be bothered with people moaning he was moaning befor the matched started and during the match i felt like saying get a life and grow up face it your no good at this game get a new hobbie like knitting lol

What is this match point thing i thought it just added frags and deaths to your name and that was it??

Soldato
It annoys me when they disconnet on MarioKartDS.
Aparentely Nintendo are thinking of implementing a system that gives you a 'loss' if you disconnect.
About time.
The ammount of times that by the last race theres me and one other person.

Man of Honour
BoomAM said:
It annoys me when they disconnet on MarioKartDS.
Aparentely Nintendo are thinking of implementing a system that gives you a 'loss' if you disconnect.
About time.
The ammount of times that by the last race theres me and one other person.

They already do with certain types of disconnects, they'll just implement it for all disconnects. I've lost 50/60 wins from disconnectors but I prefer it when I'm playing 1v1 with the best person anyway. The crap players are welcome to disconnect in my games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom