** Peripheral Showcase **

Associate
1436412651_buttonbox.thumb.jpg.aebd20aa6286bc9890c378e1429cdf44.jpg

Home made button/axis box using a Leo Bodnar board

Last edited:
Soldato

I've started gaming on a recliner now so i'm using a wireless keyboard and mouse, picked up this Epomaker TH66 and for the money i think it's fantastic.

It looks and feels great, i went with the Brown switches.

Associate

I've started gaming on a recliner now so i'm using a wireless keyboard and mouse, picked up this Epomaker TH66 and for the money i think it's fantastic.

Love that RGB colour scheme - is it built into the keyboard or are you using software?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Itches the unreachables seeing keyboards with no numpad :p

haM8wM2.jpg

MX Master 3 and XM2we here, board is the MX Keys. As I WFH, having bluetooth on the MX kit to use on a work laptop is super convenient, and can have a fulltime unifying dongle on the laptop too if needed. The XM2we is truly a game changer, I actually use that more than the Master 3 now, so light, so precise, and as I do everything at a fixed 1000 CPI, the 1000Hz polling and 1mm LOD feels so good in combo with each other.

Associate
A sunnier or damper area than Ron-ski....

Is there any reason why people are getting these super compact keyboards?! (Ie do they have any advantage over the normal ones?!?)

Not sure I could live without the num pad and full buttons as I code, but curious if any advantage!!

Back
Top Bottom