** Peripheral Showcase **

My first custom keyboard! Rather than go in at the absurdly high end, I started "cheap" so I'd appreciate upgrades more (at least that's the theory).

Glorious GMMK base, gateron red switches and the keycaps... well I didn't really think it through properly. They looked nice on the website. I'm saving up for some replacements :D

nkhTsmo.jpeg

GameSir Kaleid, the new one, not the old one with the same name lmao, nice work GameSir there. Also got the Flux version but it's a bit trash and basically should not exist due to only being a few quid cheaper and has membrane buttons.

The Windows Nexus app is superb for these though to configure and update. 1000Hz with 100% stability :cool:

Still got the EasySMX X10 as it's a great wireless controller with slightly better feeling mech ABXY buttons, but there's something equally nice about the wired Kaleid.

Last edited:
My Virpil collective base arrived yesterday. 2 hours of rejigging my aluminium flight sim frame and we’re back in business.
First flight was in my Huey. Promptly smashed it to pieces as I’ve got used to pushing a normal throttle forward to increase torque. The collective is the opposite way round…

My first custom keyboard! Rather than go in at the absurdly high end, I started "cheap" so I'd appreciate upgrades more (at least that's the theory).

Glorious GMMK base, gateron red switches and the keycaps... well I didn't really think it through properly. They looked nice on the website. I'm saving up for some replacements :D
That looks great in my opinion! What's the issue with the keycaps? Is it just the fact they're side print as that's what puts me off a lot of keycaps.

Got the Burst II Air :cool:

Genuinely amazing mouse, 46g in weight, feels like lifting paper lol.

bFHRhRq.png

tc1O8xu.png

Also have this all metal controller coming soon, limited to 999 pieces, I'll be the first person in Europe to receive one :eek:

c55RQcc.png

It uses TMR (Tunneling Magnetoresistance) joysticks instead of hall effect, so much higher precision and polling rate, much lower power consumption. This will be the first of its kind, GuliKit are releasing their version soon too but that's currently under a public beta test where beta testers must solder the TMR module onto their controllers lol.

gui3nZX.jpg

DeathAdder V3 Hyperspeed to replace the Burst Air II. I liked the BAII for sure but the FOMO of the ergo and everyone online raving about this new V3 made me switch, and glad I did because this coating is amazing to touch. The only gripe is that the stock skates are crap. I've applied ghost glide dots on instead and much much better. No idea why Razer skimped out on quality skates with this.

I wondered this myself tbh :cry:.

They're all limited editions (apart from a couple of the ULX's that come on sale here and there). Most of them are worth a fair amount, one of mine in particular is worth quite a lot now.

I'll probably have to shift them soon to pay for more upcoming monitors :D

Last edited:
I've always felt that those mice would just get all the like dead skin and stuff go through the holes into the gubbins.

I've put off buying a mouse for the longest time. I've got my razor Naga which I use for quite a lot of stuff, but it would be nice to have a better mouse for the occasional FPS, etc. I still use my legendary Logitech.

Last edited:
It's the PB Tails Defender:

Only 999 made but the TMR sticks will go into the normal metal version too although no date given yet when.

It's the PB Tails Defender:

Only 999 made but the TMR sticks will go into the normal metal version too although no date given yet when.

Very nice!

Reactions: mrk
Got the Burst II Air :cool:

Genuinely amazing mouse, 46g in weight, feels like lifting paper lol.

bFHRhRq.png

tc1O8xu.png

Also have this all metal controller coming soon, limited to 999 pieces, I'll be the first person in Europe to receive one :eek:

c55RQcc.png

It uses TMR (Tunneling Magnetoresistance) joysticks instead of hall effect, so much higher precision and polling rate, much lower power consumption. This will be the first of its kind, GuliKit are releasing their version soon too but that's currently under a public beta test where beta testers must solder the TMR module onto their controllers lol.

I'm interested in the technology but they have to release one that doesn't look like an eyesore first.
Yes, I know we don't sit and look at the controller but I just don't like the look of it. Silly I know, it should be about the functionality over the form.

Edit. Dear God, I just looked at their other stuff, now yours doesn't look so bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom