PES 2009

Associate
people have mentioned that there is still lag but not as bad and it is 2x2.

Does that mean FIFA is pretty much lag free? (i've never played fifa online before)

I had a 2vs2 partner for PES6 and we had over a 40% win rate which was pretty good. Gutted when PES 2008 turned out to have no 2vs2. But it looks like 2009 will have it, so i think i'll order it now :)

Associate
I pre orderd mine the other day, really lookign forward to it :)
Just got a mail saying the order is on this way.

I too skiped 08 and stuck with pes 6, but really liked what i played of the demo.

Maybe a oc uk pro evo group is in order (if u can make them) or if any one is interested in playing the legend mode as a 4. If we are all from the uk it should help a lot with the lag.

Associate
I got it for £14.34 with a 1 quid discount code so muhahahaha ;) Just shipped too

*appluads* The great thing is though console owners are paying £35 quidish. And I paid a tenner for last years and £15 for this years. Lovely. And the PC version is so much better looking and when it's modded properly it'll be awesome!!! Edit: mines been dispatched. Not good as i'm away this weekend so won;t be able to play it til sunday :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't play 08 online (i bought it but found i could only play on low settings because of my rubbish system) but pes6 online system was pretty good mostly lag free how did they manage to go backwards in that case :confused: anyway new system on its way so i can play 09 on full settings , would be interested in joining a group on here. :D

Soldato
Got my email yesterday as well, hopefully will have it by Friday and will invite a mate over as well for a proper footy session this weekend :D

Associate
Konami will be releasing a update/patch on release day. People saying it will be updated transfers which would be handy considering the current squads are very out of date.

Back
Top Bottom