PES 2009

Soldato
i cant be far off week 11, ill tell you in a few hours when iv gone and drank my sorrows away after its depressed me.
Yea I signed for rotterdam as a CF, Im a WF and decided Id probably grow faster as a CF, im starting most games as a LMF though, I know what you mean about calling for the ball.
Christ, Fifa's be a pro mode, even on our inferior PC version is SOOO much more polished, its just a shame you cant transfer clubs/it only lasts 4 seasons etc.
Hah, when will somebody make a decent footy game again :(

Soldato
buggy as all hell and the replays etc are all in benny hill mode, how can they release a game in this unfinished state again???

it plays different to the 360 version also, balls are bouncing off my players quite a lot which doesn't happen on the console and the game just feels a bit wrong.....can't put my finger on it yet but the 360 version feels much better.

tried fifa09 on the pc and it's a disgrace lol.....looks like another season of poor footie games on the pc.

Soldato
OP
the legend mode is floored, best thing to do is keep playing training matches get sent off inside the first 5 mins then 'alt tab' like i'm doing right now, go back and your stats go up for not even playing

Soldato
the legend mode is floored, best thing to do is keep playing training matches get sent off inside the first 5 mins then 'alt tab' like i'm doing right now, go back and your stats go up for not even playing

hah, thanks! They go up much?
Its ridiculous isnt it, I dont think ill bother though tbh, lets face it its not like that **** isnt going to happen in the actual matches is it? they never pass etc.
Fifas is MUCH better, they hit it to you 90% of the time, sometimes it doesnt reach etc but thats your fault for pressing call for ball. Meh its so dissapointing.

**edit im on week16, so im not crashing.

The fixed settings.exe from the demo does work on this build too(lol.....)

Associate
how can they release a game in this unfinished state again???

They don't care as long as mugs like us buy the bloody game.

They've had a year to tweak PES '08 beta 2 and they couldn't even do that properly.

Insist on getting a refund I you don't like the game.

R.I.P. Konami.

--- Select 'frame skipping' in the settings to stop the 'Benny Hill' replay mode ^^

Last edited:
Soldato
Discovered a major glitch. I was playing the champions league in Top Player mode and qualified 2nd from the group after lisong against lyon and a couple of draws, beat barca in the 2nd round well. Then I get drawn against MAD ROJO/BLANCO from the lineup obviously athletico madrid.

Heres their line up and formation. I was 5-0 up after 30 mins and then I couldnt bare any more of it nvm another leg. How did it even get into the quarters?

Last edited:
Soldato
I get no tearing apart from the cut scenes. Only have frame skipping enabled. I guess vsync should fix the cut scene problem.

Soldato
Discovered a major glitch. I was playing the champions league in Top Player mode and qualified 2nd from the group after lisong against lyon and a couple of draws, beat barca in the 2nd round well. Then I get drawn against MAD ROJO/BLANCO from the lineup obviously athletico madrid.

Heres their line up and formation. I was 5-0 up after 30 mins and then I couldnt bare any more of it nvm another leg. How did it even get into the quarters?

lol

the 360 version plays great but the pc variant is just bugged to hell and back, seems to be the way things are these days.

Soldato
I dont get it, why the **** would t hey release a seperate build on the 360? =/

Well, as I said when the demo came out, this years is another piece of **** and konami are lazy as ****.
Theres no glossing over the sheer amount of bugs and the general piece of **** that it is.

Associate
Exactly.

Isn't the game developed on the pc, it's not a port ?

Therefore there should be no problem with the pc version.

Obviously they generate more money on consoles sales, but if they can't give us the same version on the format that they produce the bloody game, then they shouldn't release it at all on the pc.

Now is the time to call the 'hitman' to take out these cowboys. :eek:

Permabanned
I've been playing this on the PC for the past few days and it's much better than the demo but it's still not great. It's got a solid base but just doesn't deliver. The computer still only score from set-pieces or the keeper parrying the ball, and I think some of the animations suck, particularly shooting. I also hate the way they've changed edit mode since 08 and the music is annoying.

Soldato
**** getting this delivered today after having a complete nightmare with EA download trying to get fifa09, used to love this game on my PS2 looks like i will have to dig out pro evo 5 (defiantly the best in the series) and reload my master league :)

Back
Top Bottom