** PHANTEKS ENTHOO PRIMO - THE ULTIMATE WATERCOOLING CHASSIS **

Associate
Tempting as this is, if they did a white one I'd have probably bought it already!
Although I really can't justify the amount of hardware this deserves, so would like if they did a slightly smaller case as well with as much thought put into cooling options

Last edited:
Soldato
It's not quite as ugly as the Thermaltake Level 10 GT, but it's close!

Does have some nice features though, but am I right in thinking that the pump mount is basically behind the motherboard tray and the reservoir mounts are in front of the motherboard tray?

They've managed to fit it in a case that's smaller than the 900D though, which is nice.
Also does have some nice ideas, not sure why they've done 2 HDD bay positions though, seems like position 2 is all that's really needed.

If I didn't already have a 900D (unused), TJ11 (from RJK, but don't really like it), 540 AIR and HAF 932 then I might well be tempted by this. I don't like the looks but for the price I could probably live with it and just try not to look at it any more than I HAD to.

To me it seems like this years Switch 810 - a very capable case internally with some nice features, but let down (for me) by the looks and a lack of finesse (although I've never owned either case, so just going by photos/videos).

Soldato
Motherboard situation sorted, certain to be buying one now!!! :D

Going to go for a modest 480+360 loop with sr-1's.

From the various pages I've read, stock should be expected early September.

Back
Top Bottom