** PHANTEKS ENTHOO PRIMO - THE ULTIMATE WATERCOOLING CHASSIS **

Associate
Maybe by then we'll be able to get Monsoon fittings from Ocuk by then too. But at least I get to look at the new IB-E series in the meantime

Soldato
I'm hearing the end of the month or early part of November.
Phanteks says their pre-orders in America will be posted the October 18th and all were shipped from China about same time. Container shipments from China to America take 14-18 days at sea. Shipments to Europe (Felixstowe, Rotterdam, Hamburg) take 28-38 days at sea. That means ours should be about 14-20 days after American posting.

Associate
cheers doyll, hopefully that will come at a good time for me, this casse had me salivating when it was announced, time to move from my cramped shinobi to something more 'roomy' :)

Soldato
@ TrojanWhore. Shimobi is a nice case. I almost got one instead of Define R2, which I like a lot. But Enthoo Primo is my big step up. :D

@ Hakanese, that would be a real drag. :(

Associate
@doyll
You'll just have to make sure you have a great build so I can follow it on here.
Even without watercooling this case should be sweet to build into with fans and air cooling

Soldato
I plan to do a build thread. It will be air cooled.. pretty much the same as my sig rig.. black PH-TC14PE on i7 980.. hopefully with a couple of the new PH-F140XP PWM fans, Asus ENGTX580 DirectCU II graphics and Asus Xonar D2X audio on UD5. Will use the included fan hub to control case fans based on CPU temp. If I can get a 2nd fan hub I'll use it to control fans supplying air to GPU using GPU PWM signal. Hoping to mod the front grill with something like this:
DSC08480.JPG

Do something similar with top grill too.. or change front to same mesh as top as well as change the LEDs from blue to white
2013-10-01%252008.08.12.png

Lots more ideas too. ;)

Last edited:
Associate
I do love the shinobi, especially in white! mine's normal, not XL, a little modded to fit water in. the Graphics card now has a sibling, and I want to put them both under water, have 2 DDCs I picked up on the MM so am considering a dual loop!

20130621_210708_zps5ac93365.jpg

Associate
I definitely can't wait for the release of this. Pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago, just hoping OcUK get their stock soon. I might just treat myself to another 680 when it comes out :)

Soldato
@doyll
You'll just have to make sure you have a great build so I can follow it on here.
Even without watercooling this case should be sweet to build into with fans and air cooling
I definitely will. ;) If you don't see me posting a build tread as soon as you see them here in UK trust me and I will get mine started. :D
I definitely can't wait for the release of this. Pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago, just hoping OcUK get their stock soon. I might just treat myself to another 680 when it comes out :)
I don't expect the cases until at least the end of month. PhanteksUSA is planning to post their pre-orders on the 18th; containers all departed China within a few days of each other and it takes twice as long for containers to reach UK as it does California (28-36days vs 14-18days port to port).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom