OcUK Staff
ChugNorris, will there be preorders for the Evolv X? I'm not sure if that's a thing in the OC shop...

I'm hoping we'll have stock around launch if not shortly after. There will be a preorder but I'm only getting a limited quantity to begin with due to the fact they have to give everyone worldwide a fair share.

Associate
I'm hoping we'll have stock around launch if not shortly after. There will be a preorder but I'm only getting a limited quantity to begin with due to the fact they have to give everyone worldwide a fair share.

That's precisely why I asked about preorders ;)

Thanks for sharing all the information so far and please do continue telling us what you can, as we (im)patiently await the release of the case!

Cheers!

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Been interested in this since it first emerged! Lovely new 8086K bundle sat on the desk next to me waiting for this case to launch before I build it! Then next on the list will be a new nVidia GPU when they (eventually) launch so I can finally retire the 2500K & GTX970!

Associate
I'm dying to get my hands on this case! I read one forum where an account using a USAphanteks sig/handle is suggesting they haven't had very basic tech specs back from the designers yet (this comment was made only a day or 2 ago in August)..

Is there a delay with these cases that anyones aware of or is it still very much on for a release at the end of this month?

Associate
Would love to get Evolv x but can’t justify £200+ on a new case when mine is only 15 months old. Does look really nice though.

Back
Top Bottom