Associate
Launch date is in the 20's of August ;) hands on with a sample today only reaffirmed my belief that Phanteks have gone and made one of the best cases I've ever seen. It goes without saying I'm putting my build in it.

Someone help me pick my tongue up and mop this puddle of saliva from beneath me!

I want this case so badly but i have to admit that i'm massively afraid i will miss the boat on the first preorders of the initial few that maybe available......

Let me put my name on one and put the cash forward now and ill be happy to wait as long as i know i will be one of first in line to get one.

You just know when youve sat all month hitting f5 for updates that the one day the Mrs drags you shopping (before your finger drops off) where theres no wi-fi is the day the pre orders go up and you miss them and join the back of the queue whilst lucky old Tom Dick or Harry sees it for the first time and gets one. lol

Associate
tenor.gif

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Reddit seems to suggest / confirm a launch in the last week of August.

I'm guessing you've only got the sample still Chug? Plenty of clearance on the top mounts for AIO + fans? ;)

OcUK Staff
Reddit seems to suggest / confirm a launch in the last week of August.

I'm guessing you've only got the sample still Chug? Plenty of clearance on the top mounts for AIO + fans? ;)

What I will say is that based on the fact you can fit a dual system in there, watercooling support is very good :)

bJN

bJN

Soldato
What I will say is that based on the fact you can fit a dual system in there, watercooling support is very good :)
Cheers Chug, I thought as much but always like to check - especially as I'm itching to throw the new computer together but waiting for this to land first! It's taken a lot of restraint to not just build on the desk so far :D

Back
Top Bottom