Phanteks P500A

Associate
Associate
Hello all, as we have all got the same case and probably someone here will set 6 FANS with RGB i have a questions.

How do you guys managed to have all 6 fans RGBs connected. This is my first build and i am lost hjahahaha.

I will be using: 3 D-RGB fans which came with case + 3 SK 140 triple pack below. So all 6 fans the same

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-sk140-black-drgb-pwm-fan-140mm-triple-pack-fg-02h-pt.html

Thank you very much all

I believe they can all daisy chain together a bit like fairy lights, and the last one has an open connector. Presumably there is a limit... if you want all six fans speed controlled together you need a fan hub/controller but that doesn't effect the DRGB is just for speed

Associate
I believe they can all daisy chain together a bit like fairy lights, and the last one has an open connector. Presumably there is a limit... if you want all six fans speed controlled together you need a fan hub/controller but that doesn't effect the DRGB is just for speed

Thank you very much =D
Yes, i saw a video where the guy have connected all 6 RGB together (daisy chain). For all 6 fans speed probably i will need a hub/controller.

Permabanned
There is a worldwide shortage of toughened glass. Add this to normal Covid problems and it's resulting in shortages in some PC case.

Associate
So I don't know if anyone else is having this problem... I have a x570 Aurous Master running the fans as PWM the sound terrible - like there is an annoying hum... as soon as I switch them to Voltage they are fine.

Looking at the spec of the fans it does look you can run them either way, as there is a voltage ran on the spec...

I'm reading that PWM fans can sound horrible lol - i put my ear up against the case and you can really hear how these fans grind.

Ree

Ree

Associate
just ordered this from a competitor this'll be the fourth time i've bought it hopefully i manage to get it this time. been a saga and a half this.

Associate
Got this case last week from a competitor, im wondering what the best fan setup would be for it? I went with the non-rgb version which comes with 2 black Phanteks fans (don't seem to be the best quality so will probably replace them).

Case itself is very nice, im impressed with the build quality. Was going to wait and get the p600s but ultimately bought the p500a and honestly I dont regret it

Soldato
Got this case last week from a competitor, im wondering what the best fan setup would be for it? I went with the non-rgb version which comes with 2 black Phanteks fans (don't seem to be the best quality so will probably replace them).

Case itself is very nice, im impressed with the build quality. Was going to wait and get the p600s but ultimately bought the p500a and honestly I dont regret it

really would need to know what you're cooling in it? and whether you're looking for silence or performance or bling?

Ree

Ree

Associate
my fan set up is 3 x 140's on the front 2 x 140's on the top and another 140 at the rear all noctua fans. case is very good am more than happy with mine it was a pleasure to build in.

Associate
really would need to know what you're cooling in it? and whether you're looking for silence or performance or bling?
Well so far to Noctua NF-A14 ULN fans which are 800 rpm. Im thinking of putting them as exhaust fans given the low statis pressure and airflow and going with 3 higher static pressure + airflow intake fans but I'm not sure atm

Back
Top Bottom