• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

phenom x4 970t blck edtition

Caporegime
I don't think 1705T exists, at least, not yet (I had a 565BE before it was released, under the same logic)
Zosma is a locked Thuban, and they were OEM only, and this is what the 970T is.

I can't imagine the 1705T making a debut, but it may.

Soldato
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/phenom-ii-x4-960t-zosma-core-unlocking,2627.html

From Google, the 960T appearers to be Zosma.

One of the reasons why you are getting a lot of flak from people here is that you appear to be losing money though your purchases.

'Fools you are... who say you like to learn from your mistakes... I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others, and avoid the cost of my own.'
Otto von Bismarck

Associate
OP
well, i have not heard of it anywere yet, maybe itll be almost a first at a 3.5hz x6 @ stock speeds? it should arive in around 9 days, so we will see then

Soldato
if you google it though (AMD 9707 or AMD 1705T) its odd that the only people that sell it is that one ebay shop. not trying to put a downer on it, just an observation.

Last edited:
Soldato
only avalable from oem, its rare to be able to buy them, + i think it was canned beffore releese

i get that its rare, and i hope for you sake that it is, its just it all seems a little bit 'too good to be true'. even if it was canned, wouldnt imagine 1 bloke in HK bought out the entire stock, surely?

Associate
OP
eBayISAPI.dll

Associate
If I remember correctly the zosma cpus are a salvage part like the AND x3 cpus (where 1 or 2 cores isn't up to standard so gets shut off) & there are 2 models that will be oem only when they eventually come out. They were originally going to be out a couple of months ago but that never happened so it may be that the x6 yields are high enough that AMD have not got enough to fill an oem order. I dont know if they are still going to come out or if they have now been scrapped.

There were some unlocking & overclocking results for 1 on XS forums towards the end of last year (cant remember exactly when).

Back
Top Bottom