Pic of my Eyefinity set up

Associate
Quick pic of my current setup :p
27032010004.jpg

Not great quality but im sure its whats on the monitors that count ;)

1) yes
2) No but you could crop an image into 3 images.
3) No
4) Yes

Where did u get the wallpaper?

So how can u use a 3 monitor setup to use all screens say if u did not have eyefinity how would u use a single program on 2 monitors would have thought u could just resize it over the 2 monitors to get more workable area.

Soldato
Unless you have OCD i think the bezels become less of an issue for 3 screens. But for 6 screens you have a horizontal bezel on the central view.. basically where your cross hair would be in FPS gaming. I don't think 6 screens works that great for gaming.. What AMD should really do is hire a monitor manufacturer and make "infinity style monitors" with no bezels for eyefinity setups.. scalable.. they would sell like hot cakes and 6 monitors wouldn't be a problem :cool:

Associate
Unless you have OCD i think the bezels become less of an issue for 3 screens. But for 6 screens you have a horizontal bezel on the central view.. basically where your cross hair would be in FPS gaming. I don't think 6 screens works that great for gaming.. What AMD should really do is hire a monitor manufacturer and make "infinity style monitors" with no bezels for eyefinity setups.. scalable.. they would sell like hot cakes and 6 monitors wouldn't be a problem :cool:

After looking at unknownsock`s photo, bezels are the last thing on my mind.

Associate
very nice dude :D

and yes ace modder you really do need to see it working in the flesh to appreciate the difference it can make

I know this is a long shot but is there any chance I could see your eyefinity set up in person? I'm building a new pc and can't decide between 1 big monitor and eyefinity and it would help me a lot if I can see what it's like myself rather than relying on pictures.

I live in Oadby, Leicester :)

Soldato
Hey Unknownsock. Would love a link to it buddy. I'm on a 5760x1200 and would really love to have it on my desktop!

Sam

How I wish "Let me google that for you" had an option for image searches - That image is literally the first one that comes up if you google image search her name...

But you can always get help Here if you need it...:p

Associate
How I wish "Let me google that for you" had an option for image searches - That image is literally the first one that comes up if you google image search her name...

But you can always get help Here if you need it...:p

Hey mate! Tried that already but I couldn't find one like that for that resolution... any tips for what I'm doing wrong? I'm failing i know but..

Soldato
The 1st one is at a resolution of 4992 x 3328 - so it's a slight stretch, but if you crop it the way the poster has you should see something pretty close to a native resolution wallpaper - like he said - photoshop (or even google's own picassa) is your friend.

I've just down a hack job and it looks like that's what he's done - I've fired an email your way - if you reply I'll send you the edited image

edit: In fact - scrap that - can be found Here ;) - not perfect - but pretty close (and just pretty!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom