Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
Should be like this: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8791365&postcount=4

However, it looks like this:

img0656hq6.jpg

Man of Honour
trojan698 said:
2 mobiles eh, what's your story - dealin drugs or cheating on the bird?

Edit - actually 3 including the one used to take the pic..
Neither, read up, and read the webcam pic part :)
WotDa said:
Is that a MX518? How long have you had it? Has the black round the Loigtech logo started to wear off yet?

My MX510 wore out on the side buttons, but my MX518 hasn't, but has worn off on the logo instead. :o

Edit: Gilly, is that a Seamaster? ;)
My 518 (out of picture) is still fine, my 510 broke fairly sharpish :(

Yes it is a Seamaster :)

Permabanned
gurusan said:
Just thought this might be interesting to see how everyones setup is right now...my desk is usually pretty clean but its a bit cluttered tonight as I was working on an engineering report and am now relaxing :)

Coke zero and JD you gayer!!

Associate
desk3.jpg

Yes yes I know I need a new case. When I upgrade in a few months time it'll be getting replaced, don't worry :p. Only reason I got it is this is the PC the insurance company gave me after my old one was fried by lightning :(.

Associate
WotDa said:
Is that a MX518? How long have you had it? Has the black round the Loigtech logo started to wear off yet? :p

My MX510 wore out on the side buttons, but my MX518 hasn't, but has worn off on the logo instead. :o

Edit: Gilly, is that a Seamaster? ;)
I wouldn't say more than a year

dscf1234xn7.jpg

dscf1237vk2.jpg

Soldato
gurusan said:
:p very nice. May I ask your profession>?

I'm a Data Control Clerk!

I'm not rich or owt, I was just between setups. I had two 17s, then when I got my Mac, it only has one video output so I got one big one. I've sold one of the 17s now and the other's going on another machine.

I did have it like that for a week or so though. The middle one for the mac and the two outside ones for the PC. It felt nice and extravagant :D

Back
Top Bottom