Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Caporegime
room1.jpg

room2.jpg

Quite tidy for me actually :p

Soldato
Mohinder said:
I'm a Data Control Clerk!

I'm not rich or owt, I was just between setups. I had two 17s, then when I got my Mac, it only has one video output so I got one big one. I've sold one of the 17s now and the other's going on another machine.

I did have it like that for a week or so though. The middle one for the mac and the two outside ones for the PC. It felt nice and extravagant :D

I've never been jealous in a "post desk" thread, that's changed tonight though. :o

Soldato
gurusan said:
what is that?

It's not very interesting. I work for a clearing bank checking cheques to see if they're filled out right and stuff and checking for fraud. It's pants, and so's the money. Data Control Clerk is a crap name for it, but apparently that's what I am. The monitors aren't for work, just for fun.

Permabanned
james.miller said:
i see boobies:D

I don't know where - the top MSN pic is a face and the bottom one is me, wearing a white T shirt and screaming into a mic.

Arsey said:
Penski, is your computer on the kitchen worksurface?

Yup - hence the grater, mugs, pizza cutter, bowl, plate, kitchen knives and so on...Still not tidied up from today...

I have an open plan kitchen/living room....Either I have the PC here or I sit in the spare room...And I'd rather sit here.

The house is a bloody tip right now...And my gf only went to notts yesterday...

...I'll tidy it on Sunday morning; she's home sunday night.

*n

Soldato
paul_64l said:
this is my desk

i took this pic sat at my pc to show where my tv is cos us men CAN do 2 things at once

haha, I've not seen that wallpaper used by anyone except the 1 day I used it. :p

Gilly, ship me an XD card and I'll take a pic. :) My sister stole mine. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom