Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

L85 in this case is the name of the fuze: a type based on a US design. The crate held percussion, direct action fuzes that exploded the shells fired by British 105mm field guns upon contact, if I recall correctly. I keep peripherals in it. And dust.

Have my monitor now, should have bought a bigger desk!

Need some wall art next and to do some cable management.

34650745336_42057bb862_b.jpg

Have my monitor now, should have bought a bigger desk!

Need some wall art next and to do some cable management.

34650745336_42057bb862_b.jpg

So after using the monitor for some time, I've sent it back. For my usage it doesn't improve the way I work. I actually prefer working on my MacBook Pro monitor for a couple reasons. It's superior in quality/brightness/colours and being able to see the entire screen within my field of vision is great.

The plan is to get a stand for my MBP to raise it up so I'm not looking down. I like the rain design mstand, but not for £50. I'll probably go for the Spindo one at £34, it's almost identical.

New desk just setup and all bought from IKEA. Gerton Desktop with Alex draws. I think the monitor on the wall looks much better and frees up space. PC has a totally open back enclosure so heat is not a problem at all and the temps are the same as when I used to have it on the desk. Overall very pleased.

Last edited:
I have had a bit of an office / game room update.

From this:

mfCqLqXl.jpg

qSfbYrOl.jpg

via this:

nfzwQ4Pl.jpg

To this:

iCtlK0Jl.jpg

P4k3rVBl.jpg

yr6pP4Ol.jpg

Still need to get some more display items (and find a way to display the 690 and Titan properly) but I am quite pleased with the outcome. My new chair isn't a looker but it is so comfy for my back.

Back
Top Bottom