Desktop.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The current setup.
DSCF8805.jpg

Here is my previous mac setup.

Desk_Setup_Jan2020_web.jpg

May need to be more mobile in the next 12-18 months so undecided if I want to get a Apple laptop.

Last edited:
Don
I just got a new B550 rig, first PC since 2013!

2 x LG 27UL650, one for the PC, one for the PS4. Surface Pro on the right and KEF speakers. I absolutely love the logi g pro keyboard and mouse so had to have them!

The wife's setup is behind, it looks cramp but it isn't at all. It's bloody hot though, we have two fans going!

Her setup is just a new noble chair, gaming laptop, PS4 and another LG 27UL650, yes I love this monitor even so it's only 60hz!

wvqsbdh.jpg

sT2ED4Q.jpg

8EIVOND.jpg

jTHC3c1.jpg

Associate
Looking through the posts gave me serious desk envy. For years I'd only had a shoddy little 100x45cm desk from Argos, no storage and with all the veneer chipped and peeling, a 22 inch LG IPS monitor, Gigabyte mouse and a shoddy Raptor Gaming LK1 keyboard that felt horrible to type on and the S key kept getting stuck down.

It was definitely time to up my game on the desk and peripherals. Looking for a decent desk was a headache and I was reluctant to go to IKEA, but honestly I can see why so many people have gone for the Alex drawers and Gerton worktop combo. Then I decided it was time to go widescreen with the Alienware AW3420. I love the design aesthetic and of course had to get matching keyboard and mouse.

Really happy with my new setup! So much more space (155x75cm) and loads of storage to keep things clutter free. Cheers for the inspiration!

Edit: okay linking image isn't working for some reason. Here http://imgur.com/CRq6I6D

Soldato
Looks good @Bearjamin. If you want to show your picture in your post, click on the little symbol I have highlighted below. It will come up with a box saying 'Image URL' paste in your imgur link in to that and it will display in the post.

DZ5npd9.jpg.png

*edit* oh and make sure you use the 'direct link' from imgur. If you click on your picture within imgur, it will come up with a preview of it with lots of links to the right hand side, copy the direct link one..

Soldato
The current setup.

Here is my previous mac setup.

May need to be more mobile in the next 12-18 months so undecided if I want to get a Apple laptop.
Always loved this setup - Do you find you have to de-dust the desk every 5 seconds? My white desk gets so dusty so quickly!

Soldato
I just got a new B550 rig, first PC since 2013!
2 x LG 27UL650, one for the PC, one for the PS4. Surface Pro on the right and KEF speakers. I absolutely love the logi g pro keyboard and mouse so had to have them!

The wife's setup is behind, it looks cramp but it isn't at all. It's bloody hot though, we have two fans going!

Her setup is just a new noble chair, gaming laptop, PS4 and another LG 27UL650, yes I love this monitor even so it's only 60hz!

wvqsbdh.jpg

sT2ED4Q.jpg

8EIVOND.jpg
jTHC3c1.jpg

Excellent use of the landing, looks cozy, if a little snug?

Soldato
I think it's a given for any desk really, white I find much more forgiving. My desk mat I have to lint roll daily.

Yeah I’ve just bought a Lint Roll actually, so will have to get rolling :p

What is the box on the far right? Don’t recognise it.

Back
Top Bottom