[PIC_THREAD] Landscapes, Architecture, Seascapes

Associate
Awesome Images Ishamy, May I ask what setup and setting you used ? Also the 1st one, is it just one photo our have you blended two together ?

Thanks, all 4 images on this page are single exposures, slight crop/rotation (hard to see in the dark) and slight noise reduction in Lightroom. Canon 500D with Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6.

Milky Way over Stornoway: 60 seconds, f4, iso 1600, 10mm
The Milky Way: 90 seconds, f4, iso 1600, 10mm
Broadbay: 120 seconds, f4, iso 1600, 10mm
Land Raiders Memorial: 90 seconds, f4, iso 1600, 10mm

Hope that helps, being a 500D noise can be an issue at high iso hence the slight reduction :)

Caporegime
Took this tonight at the Docklands.

More to come!

JEP_2121.jpg

Right now though, dinner time :p

Soldato
Ehehehehe...we met up :p

Myself and a friend of mine went to the docklands last night so I gave Clown a shout and he met us :)

Next time you go out to docklands or whatever, gimme a shout - I live in Shoreditch but don't often get out due to being busy/etc, would love to shoot some of the docklands in 5x4 :)

Caporegime
Next time you go out to docklands or whatever, gimme a shout - I live in Shoreditch but don't often get out due to being busy/etc, would love to shoot some of the docklands in 5x4 :)

Sounds good.

Basically right now it's whenever the weather is good (specially now we have found a good parking spot) - I want to catch a nice red sky at night scenario, would be good to meet you as well :)

Soldato
Sounds good.

Basically right now it's whenever the weather is good (specially now we have found a good parking spot) - I want to catch a nice red sky at night scenario, would be good to meet you as well :)

I live in a high-rise in the city, not far from Liverpool street - so many times i've gotten home and there's been a mental sunrise and I wish I was out!

Even if it's short notice (like a few hours), drop us a mail in trust and i'll pop along unless i'm totally busy!

Soldato
To be fair, this was a spur of the moment thing that has been bubbling for a couple weeks. He called me and asked if I wanted to come out to play, so I did :p

What's the view like from your flat? :)

Soldato
To be fair, this was a spur of the moment thing that has been bubbling for a couple weeks. He called me and asked if I wanted to come out to play, so I did :p

What's the view like from your flat? :)

It's 'ok' although not very good for photography as it's at a bad angle and there's some really ugly stuff right in front of me, it does serve as a decent lookout though! - I would take a pic, but today it's GREY

Back
Top Bottom