Soldato
ClothesShop-1.jpg

ClothesShop-2.jpg

ClothesShop-3.jpg

ClothesShop-4.jpg

ClothesShop-5.jpg

ClothesShop-6.jpg

ClothesShop-7.jpg
Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be placed in spoiler tags as I've done for you.

Cheers

Surveyor

Soldato
img102.jpg

img048.jpg

First is the bottom of Pottinger Street, Hong Kong. Second is in Sapporo, Japan during the ice festival last year.

Both shot on the Leica M6 with 50mm Summilux and Fuji Acros 100

Soldato
A nothing photo, not even bothered editing it, but im so impressed with this lens since its come back from sigma for a service/repair!

Damn sharp considering it was shot at f/1.8 & hand held at dusk imo! :cool:

16183477434_65f02433b0_c.jpg

FULL RES
16183477434_a69cafc812_o.jpg

Soldato
Love that Roj, its got a real atmosphere. She's growing up quick as well dude, blimey! :eek:

A couple from me yesterday

DSC_4899-1_zpsaemho68t.jpg~original

DSC_4904-1_zps0b1c0k8w.jpg~original
Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be placed in spoiler tags as I've done for you.

Cheers

Surveyor

Soldato
Ah, thank you :)

Do you mind me asking which was the starting preset ? No probs if not

Cheers

No probs, I started from scratch with zero preset applied:D.

The way I started was to pick a photo of mine I liked and simply tweaked and tweaked until I got the look I had in mind.
It's not a quick process but a worthy one as it's taught me more about Lightroom than any book or video ever could have and I've now got around 10 presets that I'm happy to use which are all my own creation.

Soldato
OP
Love that Roj, its got a real atmosphere. She's growing up quick as well dude, blimey! :eek:

A couple from me yesterday

Growing up far too quick!

Nice shots, sharpety sharp!

Love the PP on those Rojin and Columbo, are those standard VSCO or your own presets ??

Erm dunno which one, it was just a preset in the VSCO phone app. I never remember which ones I like... I did actually start off in LR going for that look but wasn't getting there, so I chucked it across to VSCO.

Back
Top Bottom