Pics of my new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
I presume you've already recieved the second notification of cancellation rights? (usually comes with the second copy of the agreement). You have 5 days after that under the Consumer Credit Act to cancel without losing anything... I'd reccomend you go and do that sharpish unless it's already too late. Talk to the FINANCE company. NOT Carcraft.

Don't your parents think you are bonkers? Mine don't have any control of my finances but would be onto me like a rocket if I even considered something like this!

Soldato
I presume you've already recieved the second notification of cancellation rights? (usually comes with the second copy of the agreement). You have 5 days after that under the Consumer Credit Act to cancel without losing anything... I'd reccomend you go and do that sharpish unless it's already too late. Talk to the FINANCE company. NOT Carcraft.

Don't your parents think you are bonkers? Mine don't have any control of my finances but would be onto me like a rocket if I even considered something like this!
Why would he do a sensible thing? He would rather not lose his pride to the internet.

If you have an ounce of intellect, you'd check your rights and pursue this. Admit you're wrong, we're all human.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Please just call the finance company asap and ask if it's possible to cancel. Do ANYTHING to get out of thta deal :/

Don
Who said im driving it uninsured? Im getting a bit of money behind me before insuring!

Not yet, will be tomorrow.

how did it get back from the mighty carcraft?

their T&C's clearly state you have to have proof of insurance before driving away:-

"Can I buy and drive away the same day?
Yes you can. In fact, 70% of our customers do just that. If you would like to do the same then please bring the following documents with you: driving licence (holders of photo ID licence must bring counterpart); utility bill (preferably home phone bill showing current address and dated within the last 3 months); proof of signature (passport, credit/Maestro card etc); last two wage slips; your part ex documents (if applicable) YOU MUST BRING YOUR LOG BOOK V5 IF YOU WISH TO PART EXCHANGE; current insurance details."

if you have driven it uninsured you are a grade A moron given the amount of eggs you already have in your rather large basket!

Caporegime
if you have driven it uninsured you are a grade A moron given the amount of eggs you already have in your rather large basket!

Originally he stated his insurance was £2400 (or whatever it was) So I guess he must've insured it, driven it home. Seen he's paid too much on the insurance and cancelled the insurance as most companys give you 14 days or whatever :)

Soldato
Originally he stated his insurance was £2400 (or whatever it was) So I guess he must've insured it, driven it home. Seen he's paid too much on the insurance and cancelled the insurance as most companys give you 14 days or whatever :)
He, himself stated that it isn't insured.

Well looks like you've stolen the limelight from "Is that a Bugatti Veyron?" guy, even I've forgotten his name now :O
Sam83uk was class! This guy on the other hand is just out of his mind.

Don

I'm 100% sure he hasnt done that, that's verging on sensible, although now you have suggested it I suspect a white lie might be formulating in someones brain!

young, uninsured & overfinanced

welcome to the underpinnings of the subprime crash that has currently fisted our global economy....

Caporegime
but i dont even know if this is a mistake yet, only time will tell..

37833nelson-haha.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom