Pics of my new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If only people like you were brought up in a place like Bradford, the BNP leader mentioned Bradford in his election comments, what makes u think Bradford is perfect? Racism is worse here against whites then it is against asians, get a grip, live in bradford and actually experience the lifestyle before making a snide comment.
You can't be serious . . Oh wait.

LOL Wicksta
I think the jokes are on you.

Caporegime
James, the BNP has nothing to do with this, sure racial tension is bad but it isn't so bad that it doubles your premiums. Keep it on topic and actually answer my questions as I wouldn genuinely know what you have done about this.

Caporegime
29mvui0.jpg

thief!

edit* - You've kept it? why?

Last edited:
Don
thief!

edit* - You've kept it? why?

that will be because he is incapable of accepting the gross error of his ways and determined to carry on obliviously despite the huge and obvious public objection to his foolish decision.

pride swallowing and admission of stupidity would have been hugely better options than keeping and paying for a relative lemon for 5 years....

Soldato
OP
James, the BNP has nothing to do with this, sure racial tension is bad but it isn't so bad that it doubles your premiums. Keep it on topic and actually answer my questions as I wouldn genuinely know what you have done about this.

I read through all my paper work after recieving the last bits on saturday, i measured up how much i am going to be paying compared to how much i earn and how much the cars worth on parkers and on ebay as standard.

I then figured im paying way over the odds which i already knew, so i started to figure out how much a week i need to put away for the cars monthly payments and how much i have left each month.. Im gonna put a bit away each week for a year and what ever i save pay off the debt.

I dont have a cooling off period, i checked.

Its hard to say but yes, not the best idea is finance, but i knew what iw as getting myself into..

Im happy with the car now and im gonna add bits to it and look after it really well so that when it comes to selling, ill have a few years no claims and a car that i own to pt ex..

Hoping to knock tha payments down to around 36 monthly payments which is what i intended in the first place.

In my 3rd year of my apprenticeship ill be on some good money therefore able to pay off the car sooner and upgrade WITH advice instead of going at it alone..

I do like the car, but thats because its a huge step up from what i had before..

Im going through stages at the moment, i love the car, but then every so often i think "OMFG NOT EVEN ALLOYS OR FOG LIGHTS!!" But then i think, well looked after, perfect cond throughout, lovely to drive, cheep to run etc etc..

All in all theres nothing i can do now, im in this situation and atleast im happy with the car.. Ill just see what im like in 3 years time and see if its paid off by then :)

I appreciate all the advice i really do, but im young and i do what i want, thats my only problem. I learn from my own mistakes, but i dont even know if this is a mistake yet, only time will tell.. Next time ill have better credit and be able to get a better car on a better agreement or even pay cash.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Let me work it out for you. It is a massive mistake, you are paying over 3 times the market value for this car and instead of looking at the actual cost you've just gone 'hmm I can afford £160 a month, i'll take it'. As value for money goes, this sucks. You could have had a BRAND NEW car for the same money but you were conned by some bint in Carcraft instead of weighing in that Punto for scrap and taking advantage of the 2k saving while it lasts.

I earn more than you and the thought of over £200 pcm for a 4 year old Clio makes me shiver.
When it comes to the time when the loan is paid off the car will be worth no more than about £1500/£2000 which means the total cost of ownership of the car will be well in excess of £7k, twice what the market value of the car is in it's present state and it also means the car is costing you over £2000 a year in running costs (assuming you pay it back over 3 years) BEFORE you insure it, tax it, MOT it and service it. So much for cheap to run and economical, you could probably easily run a 5 Series for that money.

Last edited:
Soldato
Learning from your mistakes is of course a good thing, but this is a helluva mistake to have to bear and learn from really. Whatever Carcraft might say, their finance is still governed by the Consumer Credit Acts, they can't ignore the law. I would strongly advise you talk to someone that really knows the law regarding this stuff, citizens advice could probably help, talk to them fast, and see what your options 'really' are. Don't just try and bite the bullet and go with it, it's not worth it, trust me.

Permabanned
but i dont even know if this is a mistake yet, only time will tell.

No one is being gleeful in telling you how badly you have messed up, they are trying to help you, after god knows how many people coming in to tell you it was a mistake, you still haven't realised, then no one can help you and frankly, I hope you never have children.

Are you educated James07? Do you have GCSE's, A levels, a Degree?

Permabanned
I gained GCSES, i started alevels but i wanted to work i didnt want to sit in a class all day..

Gained an apprenticeship and i go to college 1 day a week and i hope to end up with a foundation degree in 4 years..

How many GCSE's did you get above a C grade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom