Pictures of My M3 (yay)

Soldato
Well I got it last night and the healthy 30mpg on the clock is now almost sub 15mpgs, the DSC has gone bananas on numerous occasions, my girlfriend is scared and I have the BIGGEST smile on my face

The sun is out and I can't stop going out to look at her, she looks fab in the sun and these pics don't do her justice. Even people who hated the colour in the pics either love it or at worst think its ok and suits the car in the flesh

Rotty the wheels werre sent to Spit and Polish and they have done a fantastic job, the wheels were pretty curbed and he rears had started to go very milky in the centers. I think they only do trade work and the wheels were sent to wicked wheels but due to the laquer prob they had to be sent to Spit n Polish

to the pics

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Last edited:
That is one of the most disgusting colours on a car i have ever seen. Its like blend of sick and urine.
Nice car, shame about the colour.

You should get rid of the tape player and install the Nav unit in there. I did it with my mate on his coupe it isnt that hard and he bought the bits from an auction site. Looks much better than it did.

Lovely car BTW.

Mic said:
That is one of the most disgusting colours on a car i have ever seen. Its like blend of sick and urine.
Nice car, shame about the colour.

It looks much better in real life.

Steve you need to get Cykey to take some photos of it to bring the colour to life :)

I would still prefere it in black though :D

You might want to remove the living room and turn it into a garage aswell, i couldnt stand having a car like that left on the side of the road :eek:

You wouldnt even believe how much i hate you right now!

An awesome car in one of THE BEST COLOURS EVER!!

Lets face it, if you're buying a special car like an M3 you need a special colour to set it apart from the usual bland blue and black `uns.

Congrats ;)

Dandle said:
You should get rid of the tape player and install the Nav unit in there. I did it with my mate on his coupe it isnt that hard and he bought the bits from an auction site. Looks much better than it did.

Lovely car BTW.

This is very pricey to do though. The Nav monitor is about £400, and the nav computer can range from £200-400. Then you have to buy the loom too.

Nice car though Steve :eek:!

Back
Top Bottom