*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Nothing material but 2 tickets to a murder mystery night on the Bluebell Railway line + 2 nights in a 17th Century Hotel for my girlfriends Birthday. Hotel was a bargain as found a discount code in my local newspaper.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

I want one so bad... Thinking about getting a Numark mixing desk but can't afford it :(

A Numark Mixtrack pro will only set you back £150 if you need something cheap.

That looks like an impressive piece of kit. Hovering always leads to a complete loss of resistance, do it. :D

I think I'll wait for one to come up second hand, I'm finding it hard to spend that kind of money on something I have no idea on how to use :p

I think I'll wait for one to come up second hand, I'm finding it hard to spend that kind of money on something I have no idea on how to use :p

April purchase then :D need to wait for my student loan.

Ah Runescape... I used to be loaded on that. :p

I've had a fair few accounts :D

Kontrol S2 is very nice. I haz one. Still learning how to use it and changing the layout/controls to match my style. Defo worth buying while they are at the reduced price of £329 as they will go back up to £479 at end of March

Kontrol S2 is very nice. I haz one. Still learning how to use it and changing the layout/controls to match my style. Defo worth buying while they are at the reduced price of £329 as they will go back up to £479 at end of March

Oh... looks like I should pull the trigger then!

20120309_152953.jpg

Just had this delivered to replace the crap head unit in my Focus.

Back
Top Bottom