*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

imagegsq.jpg

Paris Pickling cucumber - going to pickle these with some of my chilies.
Blacktail Mountain Watermelon - hopefully have some filled with vodka towards the end of BBQ Season
Double Standard bicolour Sweetcorn
Dr Wyches Yellow Tomatillo
de Barbentane Aubergine
Lemon Drop chillis
pomelo

have u compared the 3gs to the 4..?

huge improvement..
Yes, just becuase it's a big improvement, does not make it a necessary and worthwhile upgrade.

Last edited:
imagegsq.jpg

Paris Pickling cucumber - going to pickle these with some of my chilies.
Blacktail Mountain Watermelon - hopefully have some filled with vodka towards the end of BBQ Season
Double Standard bicolour Sweetcorn
Dr Wyches Yellow Tomatillo
de Barbentane Aubergine
Lemon Drop chillis
pomelo

Yes, just becuase it's a big improvement, does not make it a necessary and worthwhile upgrade.

You grow your chilli's indoor mate?

Coachellaaaa! :cool:

Bit harsh, must be usa.

NO Instruments (especially drums!!!)
NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
NO Chains / Chain Wallets
NO Fireworks / Explosives
NO Blankets
NO Outside Food & Beverages
NO Camelpacks
NO Bota Bags
NO Tents
NO Flags
NO Tailgating in Parking Lots
NO Refunds Or Exchanges or Cancellations
NO Chairs
NO Video Cameras
NO Audio Recording Devices
NO Professional Cameras
NO Stuffed Animals
NO Sharpies / Markers
NO Pets
NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia

Bastila.jpg

Bastila Shan in vintage packaging. The latest wave of Star Wars figures from Hasbro our being put in vintage packaging and even throwing in the Old school "Kenner" logo. I cant afford to grab them all so I tend to collect Star Wars toys based around what I like the look of as opposed to collecting whole waves and sets.

Nice, my wife just bought our nephew a few figures for his birthday. I didn't even realise they started retro packing them. Such a shame they don't have the original backs with all the figures photographed.

I had literally every thing as a kid. Every figure and ship and some stuff my parents imported from the states. Of course none of it boxed anymore.

When I was about 12 the whole lot was sold at car boot and I used the money to buy master system games. If only....

My mate still has an 80's boxed immaculate falcon. I've been trying for 15 years to buy it from him. Mine had the extension where you ripped out the cardboard divider for more figure space :D

Just finished reading Revan, not the best expanded universe book I've read :( Better by far than Red Harvest though, struggling to even get through it on audio book.

I had literally every thing as a kid. Every figure and ship and some stuff my parents imported from the states. Of course none of it boxed anymore.

Between me and my brother we had everything, no idea what happened to it all but none of it was kept in immaculate condition and the boxes lasted about 2 seconds :p

If only my parents had bought double and kept a boxed set of everything hidden away :p

If only my parents had bought double and kept a boxed set of everything hidden away :p

Yeah my dad used to say the same thing and he's never even seen any of the films. I just hope Joe gets into it because I've kept all the expanded universe book and comics just in case. Must have a couple of hundred now and I'd love an excuse to buy him all the figures :D

Sadly nothing but Lightning Mcqueen in my house right now :(

Back
Top Bottom