*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Soldato
Currently sat holding both at arm's length distance (although normally it'd be at half-length)... and you're wrong.

Well sorry, I will go hang myself now..

I was going by the image posted above and was thinking well your not going to have the screen that close to your eyes.

I may have to drive to the apple store to see for myself and compare it to my IPAD2 to see if it's worth the upgrade.

Man of Honour
Screen on iPad2 is fine, its not worth the upgrade. Maybe if your a professional photographer and want to have a quick look at the photos when out.
Other than that ipad2 to iPad 3 is a totally pointless exercise ATM. Maybe just maypole when we get 4G, it'll be worth the upgrade.

Edit - I thought this was instant and moment thread. Otherwise I wouldn't of bothered replying.

Associate
Bastila.jpg

Bastila Shan in vintage packaging. The latest wave of Star Wars figures from Hasbro our being put in vintage packaging and even throwing in the Old school "Kenner" logo. I cant afford to grab them all so I tend to collect Star Wars toys based around what I like the look of as opposed to collecting whole waves and sets.

This is Bastila from Knights of the Old Republic. A brilliant EU character and a must have figure for me.

snowspeeder.jpg

I love Empire and I cant think of a vehicle more representative of it.

ywing.jpg

One of my favourite rebel ships and god willing one day I will have the money to afford an original 80s mint in box one. This will do for now. In the words of Alan Grant "she was my favourite as a kid and now she is the most beautiful thing I ever saw".

Oldrepulbic.jpg

I already brought Old Republic back in January but I couldn't pass up grabbing the collectors edition, since it was dropped to £50 in GAME stores. The expanded story journal and Darth Malgus statue made it SO worth it.

Associate
Thanks man. I have got some vintage stuff but its hard to find in what I would consider "value for money" state.

I am currently looking for a boxed Wampa if you can help?

Soldato
Has the hostilities between Samsung and Apple blown over now then? IIRC a while back apple were suing them over their Galaxy S2.

The Ipad looks good, but I would have no use for one really.

Man of Honour
Has the hostilities between Samsung and Apple blown over now then? IIRC a while back apple were suing them over their Galaxy S2.

Nope, as its not really hostility. It's business as normal and always has been. There's been nothing special about it. Samsung aren't going to stop selling apple components and they aren't going to stop suing each other.

As someone who has experienced not upgrading from an iPad 2 to 3, and upgrading from an iPad 2 to 3, I disagree.

Justification due to expense :D, I doNt have issues with people upgrading, people upgrade, phones, tablets, pcs and everything else all the time, even though it's pointless.

Back
Top Bottom