Pillows.....

Many people seem to be happy buying the animal abuse version, probably just ignorance I guess.

Back in the day I use to think the brushes I bought were horse hair, not some cute trapped weasel (sable) killed for their fur.

Or apathy. Plus a load of them are sourced from animals that were being processed for food so I doubt it's of huge concern to most no.

Last edited:
Many people seem to be happy buying the animal abuse version, probably just ignorance I guess.

Back in the day I use to think the brushes I bought were horse hair, not some cute trapped weasel (sable) killed for their fur.
Oh bore off. Feathers are sourced from dead animals and almost certainly for the food trade with the exception of Eider which are collected as its shed.

Last edited:
Purchased a 2 pack of the Martian Dreams hybrid pillows from Amazon for 40 quid. They were delivered yesterday and after leaving to re-inflate, I tried one last night.
First impressions are good. They feel soft, but seem to have enough support and have a slight cooling effect.
Time will tell how long they last, though they came with a card saying they have a 5 year guarantee.

Last edited:
What type of pillow do you use?

Over the last 12 months I must have brought about 8 different pillows. Memory foam, feather duck and still I cannot get comfortable at night. Any recommendations?

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom