Pillows.....

After years of foam pillows went back to traditional feather pillows much much better they don't go dead flat with time and because you can plump them up easily my neck pain is gone I'm sure it was because foam always assumes the same shape so your neck is always in exactly the same position and thats not good you need to mix it up a bit. Modern feathered are sealed so they're hypoallergenic and you don't end up with feathers in your mouth because they found their way out!

After years of foam pillows went back to traditional feather pillows much much better they don't go dead flat with time and because you can plump them up easily my neck pain is gone I'm sure it was because foam always assumes the same shape so your neck is always in exactly the same position and thats not good you need to mix it up a bit. Modern feathered are sealed so they're hypoallergenic and you don't end up with feathers in your mouth because they found their way out!
Got a link to the ones you have? Ive had a tempur one i paid a good chunk for about 4yrs ago, but my neck has recently started really give me some grief.

planes-trains-automobiles-those-arent-pillows.gif

Also jumped on the latex pillow bandwagon the other day, bought a Not Swiss Cheese Talalay. So far I really like it. It's really soft and bouncy but also really supportive which is nice and I'm hoping it'll help fix my lower back which is causing me to wake up multiple times a night because I can't get comfy. It's kind of like a nice down pillow but with loads of spring back.

The cats have pretty much been sleeping on it 24/7 since I got it though, must act as a great mattress :D.

Last edited:
For those with general trouble sleeping, get yourself some Zinc and Magnesium. Dreams are wild and you drift off super quick.

Agreed. People are obsessing over pillows and things, when I imagine the real problem is diet and health.

I bulked up to 210lbs over Christmas for my summer cut and at around 200lbs I started snoring horrendously apparently, had to come down early as too many girls were complaining. It definitely effected my sleep too.

Also jumped on the latex pillow bandwagon the other day, bought a Not Swiss Cheese Talalay. So far I really like it. It's really soft and bouncy but also really supportive which is nice and I'm hoping it'll help fix my lower back which is causing me to wake up multiple times a night because I can't get comfy. It's kind of like a nice down pillow but with loads of spring back.

The cats have pretty much been sleeping on it 24/7 since I got it though, must act as a great mattress :D.
99.9% of lower back problems can be solved by glute, ham and calf stretching. Most people don't realise the impact of you leg muscles on the rest of your body, super important to stretch especially if you sit down for work.

Pillows will help release your spine but wont solve issues in the lower back.

Back
Top Bottom