PINK MOD! What you've been waiting for!!

Soldato
Raikiri said:
Pretty sure she said everyone else, i.e. not you :p

I'm afraid I need to side with MikeyT on this ... its kinda horrid, each to their own of course, but surely putting all that fluffy insulation on there is gunna ruin the cooling, not to mention its an amazing fire hazard ...

Last edited:
Soldato
Velocity219e said:
, not to mention its an amazing fire hazard ...

As is the carpet it's probably going to be sitting on ;) And I think the insulative effect has been more than countered by the numerous fans that have been added including the 120mm side blowhole :eek: .

Associate
Its no the cellery which is toast p4radox, its the 9800 pro! Overheated before we put the fur on. Thats why there is a 120mm fan blowing on it from the side and a 92mm pulling the hot air out the back. Lets see it overheat now :p

Also the fur will make minimal difference to temps as nearly all heat transfer is through convection or forced convection. Its pretty hard for heat to go from air -> case (metal) -> air aigain when its flat.

Can people comment on when they had a 9800 pro if theirs overheated?

ta

Associate
OP
Cadbury World rocked!! :p

.... and oh yea... my thread grew 2 more pages without me typing anything! I don't know what else to say really... apart from Neon... blue really isn't my colour ;) ... :p friends?

xXx

Soldato
:p

Ive just had a idea for a mod I could do, a teletubbie case, with a head on it and everything, or have a tv screen and have the front as a teletubbie. Might work!

Soldato
sagaboy2 said:
DONT YOU EVEN DO THAT TO A COMPUTER CASE, ILL WILL COME ROUND AND....do something not very nice to it:p

Do I want to know :p

And also, I like subtle cases, what is subtle about a tellytubbie?

Back
Top Bottom