Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

I've been playing this for the past hour or so and it's good fun. Really chilled out and runs really well.

It's not going to be something you will play for months on end but when you just fancy a blast on a silly shooter it's good.

Only cost around £13 so can't complain really.

I've been playing this for the past hour or so and it's good fun. Really chilled out and runs really well.

It's not going to be something you will play for months on end but when you just fancy a blast on a silly shooter it's good.

Only cost around £13 so can't complain really.

I take it you are using a vpn as it's not out until the 27th in Europe.

where 13 quid?

£13.99 at simplycdkeys including 2x dlc

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/origin/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare?ref=simplycdkeys_home_promos

I've not used any of the micro transactionms and not suffered from it.

From what i can tell they're mainly skins and you earn enough money in game that it's not really needed.

Anyway its far from a serious shooter, its just a charming bit of fun to pass the time and its well worth the money.

I've not used any of the micro transactionms and not suffered from it.

From what i can tell they're mainly skins and you earn enough money in game that it's not really needed.

Anyway its far from a serious shooter, its just a charming bit of fun to pass the time and its well worth the money.

Hopefully the micro transactions are on a level like TF2 where you can still play the game without the extra stuff and the extra stuff can be earned without too much bother.

Well i used a vpn to load the game and its so fun!! I dont no why but its another great fun TF2 style game!! loving it!!

Back
Top Bottom