Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Hardened BF player here - bought this game (and used the cheaper cdkey link on these forums) - great, great fun this game. My 7 year old son loves this, I love it too. I had myself laughing for a while. It is really simple and enjoyable, and yet still skillful. Worst off very addictive.

Money well spent guys

I've been playing this since release - it's surprisingly good! I mean, it certainly feels very fresh to play, compared to other shooters. Can't get enough of it at the moment.

As for the micro-transactions, I haven't paid attention to them. The game has my attention.

Hardened BF player here - bought this game (and used the cheaper cdkey link on these forums) - great, great fun this game. My 7 year old son loves this, I love it too. I had myself laughing for a while. It is really simple and enjoyable, and yet still skillful. Worst off very addictive.

Money well spent guys

I've been playing this since release - it's surprisingly good! I mean, it certainly feels very fresh to play, compared to other shooters. Can't get enough of it at the moment.

As for the micro-transactions, I haven't paid attention to them. The game has my attention.

Couldn't agree more with these two posts. Wonderful, cheap game. Got my other half hooked on it as well.

is there a lot of people playing and easy to find games online?

Yes and yes.

Brilliant game. Highly recommended people to play this. It's skillful and if you play CS then getting headsets for maximum damage should be easy for you as this is a tps game. It took me some time to get used to the close camera angle as there is no fov slider.

The abilities are so much fun and the character classes are well thought out. I played as the Cactus the other day and I guess it is the equivalent of a Recon. Lay down some potatoe mines, get to a high vantage point and the Cactus spikes can deal lots of damage.

The pea shooter's fire rate is a bit slow but I think I will need to give the game some more Playtime.

Lots of kids and French people play this from listening to online chat, but you can toggle mute them if they annoy you.

I've been having framerate issues with my SLI 670. I'm trying to pin point the cause and will investigate tonight.

Plenty of game modes and I believe a new one was announced today as free DLC. I mainly play Vanquish which is a first to 50 kills TDM game mode.

I got the game from Origin Mexico for £11.50 and it's been worth every penny so far. If you're looking for a fun, charming, skillful shooter that doesn't take itself too seriously and want plenty of laughs then get this and play with your friends.

If I want to play this with the other half, is it just a case of joining same public servers or is there private games with bots?

Yep you can do that if you want to play on the same team vs other players in a team deathmatch setting or other modes similar to rush mode in the battlefield games. Or there's garden ops mode, which is essentially a co-op horde mode vs bots so you can set up a private game with your other half.

Yep you can do that if you want to play on the same team vs other players in a team deathmatch setting or other modes similar to rush mode in the battlefield games. Or there's garden ops mode, which is essentially a co-op horde mode vs bots so you can set up a private game with your other half.

Might give this a whirl then - thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom