PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
First game last night, managed to kill someone then spent the rest of the round running away from the blue line and airstrikes, then someone shot me while I was sprinting into the safe zone - came 14th. Think I need to drop in a more central location or try and find a vehicle.

Soldato
Dunno whether to be ashamed or pleased with myself haha

I'd take that to be fair. :D

To the guys who just pick up everything surely its only any good if you shut doors behind you when looting? Because if i see open doors i wont even bother looking/looting so i havent lost out... Plus you can tell relatively quickly if someone has picked up the good stuff already. I think i'd rather save the time myself?

Soldato
20170517202250_1.jpg

Dunno whether to be ashamed or pleased with myself haha

I'd be pleased. it's my goal to win a game with zero kills

Associate
Just played my first squad game - gees that was fun! One of our guys just went off and died on his own but the other three of us stuck together. The other two peeps had rifles but all I could get was a shotgun. So they were having a little firefight with another building (we were in a 4 storey block), whilst I had their backs with the shottie. The circle changed so we made to move... exactly as the other team did so another exchange happened. I popped a smoke and we ran for cover. We were going towards the last circle and it was like the ghilli mission in COD. We got attacked from behind so again engaged, took one down, but their mate got two of us. I don't even mind that I died haha.

Associate
Just played duo, was good stuff. It's nice being able to flank one guy whilst your team mate distracts...

Anyone else getting constant tree redrawing when moving quickly or zooming in and out?

Back
Top Bottom