PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Are you doing something wrong? Yes.....you let him shoot you! Lol

The S686 is ridiculously OP especially when you add a choke to it. Weird thing is I've killed people with it then looted them to discover both their body armour and helmet were still intact?!

Probably just get leg/arm/shoulder shots. It does seem kinda random with damaging the chest armour, sometimes it just doesn't take damage. Headshots seem to always damage the helmet though.

Ah ok, did seem weird as it's not happened before.

I've 1 shot many people with the double barrel. It's crazy good close range if all/most the pellets hit.

I am shocking in squads, it's doing my head in. I generally get to last 20 and a few kills on solo but nearly every squad game I play I end up spectating from 5 mins in. I had to leave a squad on discord earlier as I was so useless and felt bad for the team. Not sure quite what the problem is, I much prefer playing with others but feel like I shouldn't do it whenever I do.

Sounds like you need to either land in safer areas, or practise your fighting in contested areas. I recommend the latter. How's your spray control? I'm starting to think that's the most important thing to be honest. I watch people like Break and Viss and they are just so good at spraying. They hold left click in full auto and every shot just lands in the same place. Also do you start at school or military etc when you play solo? To practise your fighting?

Associate
my first squad a teammate kept knocking me out then reviving me then knocking me out...had to leave...

second squad 2 of us got killed not long after landing....i stayed and watched/helped...then game crashed :-/

is there an ocuk group for this?

G

Soldato
my first squad a teammate kept knocking me out then reviving me then knocking me out...had to leave...

second squad 2 of us got killed not long after landing....i stayed and watched/helped...then game crashed :-/

G
Aye, there's an OcUK discord group. Look back a couple of pages and you'll see the link. (Don't have it to hand to post as I'm on my phone)

Edit: @Mynight should be able to hit you up with the discord server link (hope you don't mind me 'tagging' you on this post)

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been pondering getting this, is there any point if you're primarily going to solo - I rarely get time these days to commit to a particular time/duration to squad up with people.

Soldato
I just played my first game, had no idea what I was doing lol, but I did watch some youtube videos. I got wiped out in the middle of no were on the first house I looted. I will learn.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I've been pondering getting this, is there any point if you're primarily going to solo - I rarely get time these days to commit to a particular time/duration to squad up with people.

Solo is great. It's worth it for that alone. Although you can still play duo and squads as and when.

I can't be around on set times etc like yourself, but it doesn't matter. I joined the ocuk discord tonight and played a couple of squad games. Just ask if anyone fancies a squad/duo game and I'm sure someone will answer!

Soldato
Aye, there's an OcUK discord group. Look back a couple of pages and you'll see the link. (Don't have it to hand to post as I'm on my phone)

Edit: @Mynight should be able to hit you up with the discord server link (hope you don't mind me 'tagging' you on this post)

For some reason tags don't seem to work (at least I didn't get an alert). Sorry about earlier mate. Guy I was expecting to leave stayed up well past his normal bedtime.

G

https://discord.gg/p8G8jE6

Associate
Had a decidedly strange squad win as well, got down to 3 people left, 2 in our team and 1 guy on his own, we had high ground but he was somewhere in a wheat field, couldn't see him at all, I was pinging shots into bushes with my Kar98, got to the point where the circle was in the field, i decided to start running around like a mad man with the idea that when he went for me my squadmate could get the kill, couldn't find him anywhere, I saw a tiny spot of black and thought, I wonder what that is, unloaded into it and it turns out to be him, no idea how he managed to stay hidden when we couldn't see him at all with scoped from higher ground :)
That was a pretty fun end game! Guy was a ninja, wonder how long he was prone in that field for?!

Permabanned
Just started playing and I'm pretty poor TBH but I listened to the crate and crowbar podcast yesterday and they were saying basically whats been said on here...

1/ Land in congested areas to practice shooting.

2/ 1 on 1 you need to shoot from the hip. Running towards the player and shooting around the crotch means the recoil wont matter too much.

Just a couple of tips to help people find their feet.

Caporegime
thats the thing though.

is it worth landing in areas of lots of people to battle it out for less loot ? a quieter position maybe better to get geared up then move in. shooting from the hip with some guns is fine some i wouldnt.also auto and single fire can be the difference between living and dying.

Back
Top Bottom