PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I haven't got a free crate, it asks me to pay straight away?

I got 5 regular crates yesterday and two gamescom. I sold the gear out of the normal crates to pay for keys for the gamescom crates with a few quid left over. Might be worth doing.

I think once they unlock sales on the gear from the gamescom crates, prices will rocket for a few hours then crash. Chance to make some cash.

Soldato
Accumulate BP through playing, first crate is 700BP, second 1400BP, third 2800BP and so on, limited to 6 per week and prices reset Sunday midnight.

Gamescom crates require a key which costs $2.50 and they are only running for a month.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Ah so its just the same as the in game ones we've always had? I thought it was something difference/special.

Cheers! :)

Soldato
Ah so its just the same as the in game ones we've always had? I thought it was something difference/special.

Cheers! :)

Well there are other clothes and bits that previously weren't in other crates as well as full costumes in the GC crates.

Desperately want the schoolgirl outfit...not sure what that says about me :D

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Ah fair enough, I'll take a look when I get home, didn't bother last night after all the reports of lag etc.

Associate
Accumulate BP through playing, first crate is 700BP, second 1400BP, third 2800BP and so on, limited to 6 per week and prices reset Sunday midnight.

Gamescom crates require a key which costs $2.50 and they are only running for a month.

Worth buying and sitting on some keys + Gamescom crates?

Soldato
Worth buying and sitting on some keys + Gamescom crates?

Keys will be available after the event apparently...just the crates themselves that are limited.

Full FAQ here:

https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/44274-early-access-faq-crate-key-system/

Q) Can I purchase keys after August 28th?
A) Yes, you can. Keys will be sold in-game even after August 28th.

Also :D

Q) Can male characters wear skirts?
A) Yes, all items from these crates are unisex, including the skirt.

Soldato
Yeah I got a pair of Blue Hi Top Trainers that are selling for £9ish, people are insane. That said I'm keeping them because with blue trousers, blue shirt and a twitch balaclava my character looks a complete idiot :)

Soldato
Yeah I got a pair of Blue Hi Top Trainers that are selling for £9ish, people are insane. That said I'm keeping them because with blue trousers, blue shirt and a twitch balaclava my character looks a complete idiot :)

Twitch Balaclava, Punk Glasses, No shirt, No shoes just the hippy looking Twitch trousers... that's my setup :p looks pretty silly...

Back
Top Bottom