PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
I mean I don't have any friends that play the game, or that play games at all for that matter. It's been a while since I've had access to a PC outside of work. It's been a good 3/4 months since I've used my own PC, let alone sat down for a few hours and enjoyed a game.

I don't have a microphone at the moment so it may be an issue joining groups.

I was just joking Mr, its a cracking game with a brilliant community.

Soldato
I mean I don't have any friends that play the game, or that play games at all for that matter. It's been a while since I've had access to a PC outside of work. It's been a good 3/4 months since I've used my own PC, let alone sat down for a few hours and enjoyed a game.

I don't have a microphone at the moment so it may be an issue joining groups.
Myself and Boycey ( think you played war thunder with us ) play this so you're welcome to jump in with us when we're on.

Associate
The games seem to be much better when there are less people on the server. So if you're playing find a vehicle and loot miles away and come into the playable area. I know it sucks but me and my mate just played a game there and the lag spikes all but disappear when there are about 40-50 players left. Wonder if it has something to do with the variety of people that are connecting to first person servers, since there are only EU and NA available people from the globe are going to be hammering them.

Soldato
As said above when the games down to 40/50 players the lagg nearly stops.

90% of the time I only play on my own still great fun and you only have yourself to worry about.

We noticed this too can only assume they've increase the bandwidth per player or logging the server seems to settle down with less

Soldato
Persevered through the lag yesterday and basically once about 30/40 players are dead, it's silky smooth again. The issue is if you drop in early with others and get into a fight, it's rubber banding all over the place :(

They just tweeted:

Small update re. server issues. We've reproduced the issue on internal tools and are now investigating further. Thank you for your patience.

https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/893380805442936836

Back
Top Bottom