PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I had ruined kwangos game on drop so I died happily :D.
don't be feeling all smug, when you landed i looked at you with my qbz but a name appeard (or seemed to) above your head - one of our team was more or less directly behind you - otherwise you were getting rinsed....you should be used to that by now. seems to happen everytime you meet someone in a one on one

Soldato
don't be feeling all smug, when you landed i looked at you with my qbz but a name appeard (or seemed to) above your head - one of our team was more or less directly behind you - otherwise you were getting rinsed....you should be used to that by now. seems to happen everytime you meet someone in a one on one

Well let's be honest you had a clean shot on a non helmet guy and you still took 6 to get me :p.

I hate the names lining up so much worse in 10 squads :D.

Kind of, @stument said I should join.

You and stu make a good team. Was depressing at times lol.

Soldato
Well let's be honest you had a clean shot on a non helmet guy and you still took 6 to get me :p.

I hate the names lining up so much worse in 10 squads :D.
You are a helmet.

Not my fault 5 shots hit from my perspective but I’m guessing bungholes hitreg decided to ignore a few of them. You still got pumped like the 5 dollar ho you are!:p

Soldato
Only two hit me on my screen :D.
really?! fekking hitreg dung. think a couple of folk spectating me commented how they couldn't understand how you were still alive as i was seeing blood splatter virtually every shot.

anyways, what do you think to the idea of having a 'dead man spectator channel' - when someone dies they drop out of the ingame chat and move over to that? means creating another channel or re-purposing a current one though. think it makes sense, especially when the game gets down to the last few players in smaller circles. means the pros like me don't have to listen to silvers like you.....and also the good players (like me) can hear the grass huggers (dg) sliding round on their bellies. :p

Soldato
What do you need explained with them?
what all the options are basically :p! i'd need to be sat looking at them to know which specifically. some (most) are pretty obvious but a few don't really mean much to me and i couldn't quite figure out last night exactly what they were changing

probably didn't help there were near on 20 voices howling in unison - is the server up yet/what's the server name/what's the password/what mode are we playing/what map are we playing/i don't like 'insert map name'/aw can we play 'insert map name'/i don't like duos/i don't like squads/my dogs name is rover!! :p:D

Soldato
what all the options are basically :p! i'd need to be sat looking at them to know which specifically. some (most) are pretty obvious but a few don't really mean much to me and i couldn't quite figure out last night exactly what they were changing

probably didn't help there were near on 20 voices howling in unison - is the server up yet/what's the server name/what's the password/what mode are we playing/what map are we playing/i don't like 'insert map name'/aw can we play 'insert map name'/i don't like duos/i don't like squads/my dogs name is rover!! :p:D

Started looking into a bot to do it :D. If I get it working then I'll leave a slight delay on move just so you can hear the death cry before they disappear :D.

Otherwise channel for now :).

Back
Top Bottom