PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Only played this a few times on PC (Have spent a ridiculous amount of time playing it on Xbox at around 24 days) and have found a problem I can't seem to resolve. When I hold right click to aim I don't do ADS it does the other slightly zoomed out aim (Not sure what its called). I wanna change it so that holding right click goes ADS but currently its right click once to go ADS.

Does that make sense?

Soldato
Only played this a few times on PC (Have spent a ridiculous amount of time playing it on Xbox at around 24 days) and have found a problem I can't seem to resolve. When I hold right click to aim I don't do ADS it does the other slightly zoomed out aim (Not sure what its called). I wanna change it so that holding right click goes ADS but currently its right click once to go ADS.

Does that make sense?
yea, you need to go into the settings tab and assign 2 seperate key binds , one for ads and one for quick scope (can't remember what the proper name is)

Associate

Does that make sense?
There's are options in the menu to fix this - just set ADS as right click to bypass.

C64

C64

Soldato
It's lost 50% of its players for a reason - it gets boring after a while. Numbers are only going to go downhill.

https://steamcharts.com/app/578080
it's because they wont stop packet sniffer hacks like radar hack etc so people are just fed up now myself included

seems pretty common that people are running around knowing where everyone is via their radar hack on mobile or another screen

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
it maybe boring for you . dont play it. many here love it. people love battlefield 1 yet only 50,000 people play it total. is that dead or dying.lol.

1,637,862 peak its struggling ROFL
It is boring for me. Spend 30 mins going round the map getting guns etc only to be killed a mile away by 1 headshot. Game over. Waste of time. Or actually finish 1st, all you get is a message. Wow congrats. No reward. No competitiveness. 1.6 million people feel the same.

I don't play it anymore. Enjoy playing your dying game.

Soldato
It is boring for me. Spend 30 mins going round the map getting guns etc only to be killed a mile away by 1 headshot. Game over. Waste of time. Or actually finish 1st, all you get is a message. Wow congrats. No reward. No competitiveness. 1.6 million people feel the same.

I don't play it anymore. Enjoy playing your dying game.

Sounds like silver

Back
Top Bottom