PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Got my first kill earlier. It was awesome! :D Found and M249 in a crate, paired it with a red dot and it was a beast. Then got killed by a guy i didn't see proned at the bottom of a tree/bush... Still, getting better. :)

I've pretty much changed all my settings to low and got a mild overclock going and its playable now.

Soldato
I wonder if the stats will carry over from custom/private servers, I hope not. I can see them easily being abused on private setups to climb the player rankings.
Not bothered personally - most games I never bother even checking them. Good luck to the sad folk if they do abuse it. Doesn't make them better players! Bit like boosted accounts on CSGO - they just get smashed in game.

Soldato
Just done a custom game on 1st person only, jesus its so much harder. I managed 12/27 but I didn't realise quite how much 3rd person was helping lol. Good fun though.

Edit: 2nd game, got 6/40 with 2 kills but my god, its crazy.

Last edited:
Soldato
8 man teams?? Jesus, that could make for a hell of a fire fight!

It was rather intense :D. Two squads dropped in pachinki (sp?) took a good 15 minutes to flush them out.

Getting stuck between two 8 man squads shooting each other was not fun :(.

Would love to get some ocuk vs ocuk squads going.

Soldato
Some peoples stats are just bizarre, go and take a look at the EU Solo Kill Rating leaderboard. The guy who is top, is called Ya_Karina , these are his stats...

Played 27 rounds (thats all)
0 wins (never won, not too unusual in that)
Top 10 - 3% , so 97% of the time failed to make it to top 10
Average time survived... 9minutes.

Then the bizarre stats, keep in mind, avge time 9mins and 27 rounds..

Kills - 289. In 27 rounds, so avg 10 kills a match in avg 9mins survival time.

Headshots - 245. So 245 of his 289 kills have been headshots. So 85% of his kills are headshots (in just 27 rounds where he has never made it to the top 10, mind you)

Longest kill...5.2km. Yep...not metres, but 5.2 KILOmetres. So killed someone essentially on the other side of the map, no idea how hes done that.

Weapons acquired...28. 28 ! In 27 rounds. So whats thats saying is that he has basically picked up 1 gun per round...and somehow got 289 kills with that 1 gun, 85% of which are headshots, including a kill of 5.2km.

Now...call me paranoid, but am I crazy for thinking that all sounds a touch.....suspect?

:D

FYI that players been banned now :).

I don't think you're overly shocked though :D.

Associate
had a quick round before bed last night.

winner winner chicken dinner, my 1st ever win, but only 2 kills :D:D:D:D:D
only 2 kills though, but sneaking up inside the circles seems to work and only engage when you know you have a clear shot.
will be back for more tonigt :o

Back
Top Bottom