PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
I've had a couple of people message me with interest for the Custom Games - Sunday Night

If you'd like to take part - fill in this quick survey for number gathering, rather than posting interest here:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QHVHB7M

------
4-5 games, time permitting.

Sunday - 8.30PM
Duos and Solo games.
Sanhok, Vikendi
I'll put the password on the discord or on my stream (link below) - I'll be streaming if anyone is interested in watching rather than playing in it.

I'll be testing out some of the preset circle settings to see which ones are best, if they are all gash, i'll manually do some quick circle settings each game, similar to what we did before.
No stupid settings, like increase crate drops etc, shotguns only etc... just standard gameplay for us ocukers and your mates. Anyone is welcome.

For anyone who's interested, fill our the survey (1 question), so I can get some numbers.

Minimum of 20, for us to get this thing worth playing.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've had a couple of people message me with interest for the Custom Games - Sunday Night

If you'd like to take part - fill in this quick survey for number gathering, rather than posting interest here:

------

Sunday - 8.30PM
Duos and Solo games.
Sanhok, Vikendi
I'll put the password on the discord or on my stream (link below) - I'll be streaming if anyone is interested in watching rather than playing in it.

I'll be testing out some of the preset circle settings to see which ones are best, if they are all gash, i'll manually do some quick circle settings each game, similar to what we did before.
No stupid settings, like increase crate drops etc, shotguns only etc... just standard gameplay for us ocukers and your mates. Anyone is welcome.

For anyone who's interested, fill our the survey (1 question), so I can get some numbers.

I’m not about this Sunday mate but if it becomes a regular thing I’ll defo be up for it next weekend.

Soldato

------

Sunday - 8.30PM
Duos and Solo games.
Sanhok, Vikendi

Done the survey and will have one, maybe four friends :)

Soldato
I might join in on some at some point. I tend to stick with customs with some guys I know (about 20 of us) as a couple of the guys are spot on with creating custom matches, whether they are war mode or funky BR type games. I do like customs though, good way of improving your skill I find, especially with war mode and being restricted on the weapon types.

Won a TPP squad dinner last night with just the one kill which was on the final guy. Rest of my team got 1 between them too, so, total of 2 kills for a win, feels bad for the other teams. :D :p

Associate
was great fun tonight with everyone. should do it again soon.

Cheers! enjoyed too, not a bad turn out.

Completely forgot about this sorry!

Next time :)

No worries dude.

I might join in on some at some point. I tend to stick with customs with some guys I know (about 20 of us) as a couple of the guys are spot on with creating custom matches, whether they are war mode or funky BR type games. I do like customs though, good way of improving your skill I find, especially with war mode and being restricted on the weapon types.

Our customs are more about having the same settings as normal public servers, but private. It's good to battle people who are on discord and you can have a chat about it later!

Back
Top Bottom