PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
the game is mainly fine
and there is the first bit of truth to appear. mainly.....yea it's mainly fine....yea i mainly have no issues with sound but just occasionally randomly it goes to ****. with no reason. no justification. that's not something i am responsible for. that's something the game is responsible for. finally acknowledgement - albeit i don't think you meant to - that the game has issues. issues that aren't the users fault. what don't you lead with that when someone posts about an issue they are having. why don't you lead with, well the game is mainly fine but we know there are issues instead of the perpetual 'play more hours scrub' 'get a better pc' 'get better internet'

Soldato
I think you'll find most people who play the game religiously, are emotionally invested to it, so they'll defend it under the majority of circumstances. I myself, try to defend it when there's reasonable doubt that the conversation is around something that I know isn't specifically the games fault. The other reason I defend it, is because I want the game to last... and the more unwarranted hate people give it, will help its demise.

I think we all know the game has troubles, some major ones that if fixed, would help the game... but if they were easy things to fix, bluehole would have done it by now, I know this from my IT/coding background. For me though, as long as 9/10 games I play don't have bugs, I'm good - which is where it's at for me...
same, i'll defend the game from irrational nonsense or false claims regarding bugs etc. but it's this persistent guff that appears from a small but vocal number of posters that the game is fine and it's the users fault - it grown old to be honest. i'm in the same boat 9 out of 10 games for me are probably perfectly fine. but i know enough people who play who aren't getting 9 out of 10 games playing perfectly fine and it's nothing to do with them, their pc or their internet.

anyways and more importantly - you're all pump and i am god. :p

Associate
anyways and more importantly - you're all pump and i am god. :p

:p:p;)

More importantly, I'm scheduling a bunch of custom games for this Sunday, for everyone - just like we did before, come and put your actions where your mouth is :D

I'll post more details a little later, but it'll be something along the lines of.
4-5 games, time permitting.

Sunday - 8.30PM
Duos and Solo games.
Sanhok, Vikendi
I'll put the password on the discord or on my stream (link below) - I'll be streaming if anyone is interested in watching rather than playing in it.

I'll be testing out some of the preset circle settings to see which ones are best, if they are all gash, i'll manually do some quick circle settings each game, similar to what we did before.
No stupid settings, like increase crate drops etc, shotguns only etc... just standard gameplay for us ocukers and your mates. Anyone is welcome.

For anyones interested, let me know roughly who's in, so I can get some numbers.

Caporegime
and there is the first bit of truth to appear. mainly.....yea it's mainly fine....yea i mainly have no issues with sound but just occasionally randomly it goes to ****. with no reason. no justification. that's not something i am responsible for. that's something the game is responsible for. finally acknowledgement - albeit i don't think you meant to - that the game has issues. issues that aren't the users fault. what don't you lead with that when someone posts about an issue they are having. why don't you lead with, well the game is mainly fine but we know there are issues instead of the perpetual 'play more hours scrub' 'get a better pc' 'get better internet'

what pc game doesnt have issues ? name one ! that plays perfect . there isnt one.

so yes there is issues just not as many or as bad as your making out. you mainly just play roe now so i can see you have maybe lost the love of playing pubg and just become more negative about your experience. thats fine.

the game plays most of the time without any real issue. there is million people on it on avg more than most AAA titles. its hardly broke with that amount of people on it daily. as said. its just the new cod hate thing cause its popular. why not just enjoy your games . if you only focus on whats negative you become negative.

Soldato
what pc game doesnt have issues ? name one ! that plays perfect . there isnt one.

so yes there is issues just not as many or as bad as your making out. you mainly just play roe now so i can see you have maybe lost the love of playing pubg and just become more negative about your experience. thats fine.

the game plays most of the time without any real issue. there is million people on it on avg more than most AAA titles. its hardly broke with that amount of people on it daily. as said. its just the new cod hate thing cause its popular. why not just enjoy your games . if you only focus on whats negative you become negative.
why this post? why post about roe again when i've made it clear i've been playing pug recently? why make it out that i am claiming pubg should be perfect? why make out that i'm claiming there are a load of issues? i've mentioned none of the things your post indicates? so why are you posting in that way? is it to bait me? is it to troll me? are you not understanding what i am trying to put across - which is ok, that's fine too. so which is it mate, you baiting, trolling or not understanding. because it has to be 1 of those 3

for clarity....
i never said the game needed to be perfect.
i am not making out there are a mass of issues
stop slabbering on about me playing roe that's just stupid and has been addressed already. i've played more than enough hours of pubg to know what i am taking about.

I'll simplify it further....the game has 3 scenarios
most games, for most people go without a hitch - yes? good
some people, sometimes, have issues that may be of their own doing - yes? good
but there's a 3rd group of players and a 3rd scenario that is real.....those that have random issues that are not of their making. people need to stop assuming that everyone falls into scenario 1 & 2.....

and it's not the new cod hate thing....that's just a lazy argument. people on here have been bleating on since day one about the sound, about the random desync about the broken loot. those are all legitimate complaints, not some made up game hate just cause the games popular.

Caporegime
i mention roe as to show that for some reason you seem more negative about pubg recently yet yourself saying i mainly just play ROE just recently. it was in this very thread somewhere few pages back where you said this . thats why i mention it as you brought it up. i asked said you should come on and play pubg with us lot again and have a laugh i said where have you been recently ohh i been playing roe mainly. or something the like. then for some reason which you can clearly see in the last few pages you seem more than usual negative about pubg. maybe reading too much into your playing roe mainly and negativity with pubg of recent times.

anyway have fun. off for some pubg. :D

Associate
My god, this company is so incompetent.

They send me some canned message stating: "We understand that this may be a very frustrating experience. However, please understand that a restriction is placed because we have determined that there was a violation of our terms and services and is restricted. Your account has been banned and the process cannot be reversed."

Yet my account is un-banned and I can play. So the guy writing the canned support message isn't talking to the guy that reviewed my footage and removed the ban. What tools.

Back
Top Bottom