PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
I can spray with 4x and up too. Great advantage to have over others.

800 DPI with 44 in game on all scopes.

I'm much lower sense than you, spraying at 3x/4x is difficult.
I'm 800DPI with 33 in game. It used to be 29.

I tend to run out of mousemat, although I can do it in the training mode just fine (3x/4x spray).
I think it's where i keep my wrist on the mousepad. When I'm ready, I can spray 3x/4x just fine, which must mean my wrist is closer to the edge of the table when I game normally, compares to the training mode. Perhaps I'll just need to sit with my elbows being closer to the edge of the table instead.

Still, good spraying to watch.

Caporegime
i use 400 dpi myself . depends on the gun and the grip the lmg is pretty easy to aim with most scope obviously not 6 and 8s. a lot more people do run x3s on ars. x2 are very good on aks. certain scopes just suit certain weapons.

Caporegime
no we just all on our own discord now. more fun with no ruling. :D basically some couldnt handle banter went snowflakey. we were the ones that kept the pubg channel alive anyway. so all who have fun and can take a joke are on ours. bad decision by admin has basically killed there own pubg channel. the ones that whine are also the ones who dont really play on there much. so stupid decision has made it empty.

come join us if you want youdsy. plenty of us on . ;) .

Associate
no we just all on our own discord now. more fun with no ruling. :D basically some couldnt handle banter went snowflakey. we were the ones that kept the pubg channel alive anyway. so all who have fun and can take a joke are on ours. bad decision by admin has basically killed there own pubg channel. the ones that whine are also the ones who dont really play on there much. so stupid decision has made it empty.

come join us if you want youdsy. plenty of us on . ;) .

The OCUK Un-unofficial discord channel? lol

Back
Top Bottom