1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by shankly1985, Mar 6, 2017.

1. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

wednesday.

2. ak22

Soldato

Thanks

3. jasonsony735

Wise Guy

I'll pop back on just been playing random as of late but will join you guys Friday.

4. suenstar

Hitman

Hopefully we'll be able to bump up our 3-man team to a full squad on Friday then.

5. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

6. chanjy

Mobster

Fixing stuff that didn’t need it and doing nothing about major issues such as cheaters desync and slow spawning loot

I think my expectations of what makes a good update are a bit different :p

7. P1Fanatic

Hitman

Haha yes. Slow spawning loot is just annoying and its not just at hot drop locations where lots of players are or isolated to early drop locations on the flight path. That said when I watch streamers like chocotaco they never seem to have this issue.

I also wish they would bring back the weekend events. Good for getting practice in with rifles and crate weapons. Yea there is Training Mode but its not the same when you can’t kill someone or die yourself.

8. Smok3y

Wise Guy

What's slow spawning loot? I've never an issue with loot. It's always there and visible when I drop.

9. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

maybe you should read more of the status reports and notes. they are doing lots of work on the cheating. really gone indepth. it is still a issue though. always will be while its popular. loot spawning isnt great.

10. suenstar

Hitman

Really like the sound of the changes to vehicles and being able to quietly roll up on someone, that'll be amazing with the bike since you can build some great momentum and then cut the engine to be insanely hard to notice... or simply run someone over before they even hear you coming.

I wouldn't really say tackling cheaters is something you'd normally put in patch notes, that's more a behind the scenes thing that they'll occasionally report on the numbers caught/removed.

Sometimes when you land at a location or run into a building the loot doesn't instantly show up, takes maybe 1-2 seconds to appear.
    Doesn't always happen, but when it does in a heated situation it's not the best thing to deal with.

11. MarkA

Hitman

Slow spawning loot is still an issue.
    It's not always visible, as there's loot around, but no weapons.
    Walk back over the same area about 5-10s later and the weapons have appeared. Happens very regularly.

12. Vega

Wise Guy

This is one I'll never understand. Streamers never seem to run into this issue, all loot is spawned when they land and can quad swipe items to their inventory in less than a second. I have a PC that crushes streamer PC's like Chocotaco yet my game isn't anywhere near as responsive as his at the beginning of matches.

Quite a big change coming with the sound. Definitely going to level the playing field between those that don't want to risk hearing damage with those that do. I know people like ChocoTaco in order to hear the area in purple I circled are absolutely blasting their headphone volume.

[​IMG]

13. Thekwango

Capodecina

loot spawn issues genuinely make me want to gouge my eyes out. only ever seems to happen when the tool bag the floor below or above has picked his up and loaded it....then mine appears and i'll just be mid load when they burst through the door and murder me! i know a couple of folk that have actually binned off playing the game mainly due to this issue.

14. Vega

Wise Guy

Ya and if you ever watch streamers, why does this never happen to them? I don't get it.

"
    • The engine can be turned off while driving, after gaining momentum and can be used for quiet, tactical maneuvers."
    Wow that is huge. Going to totally change the dynamic of late game as people silently coast their vehicles into compounds.

Also love the weather update. They should never have removed the original fog setting.

Great HUD change so you can glance down and see durability of your armor.

15. Thekwango

Capodecina

better tools doesn't always = better skills :p

i do agree though, watching a streamer land and loot and i'm always thinking 'that's not how it ******* works for me' .......back in the early days of the game i was convinced the 'high end' streamers were on custom servers or summat given how much more responsive their actions seemed to be and how loot was always there when they landed. i still occasionally think 'shenanigans' are afoot.

16. Vega

Wise Guy

I never can hot drop. Even if I land first people already have loaded weapons by the time my stuff spawns in. At the very beginnings of matches even if something is spawned in, I'll drag the item to inventory and it won't actually move. I've chalked it up to being on cell internet but I know others have problems with the first ~ten seconds after landing too.

17. P1Fanatic

Hitman

Yep. Watching them play its like they have a different game to what I play.

18. Thekwango

Capodecina

aye, don't always get it and indeed sometimes it works in my favour. apartments on erangel can be particularly good fun/rage inducing for this. though i blame @Mynight for the stress due to his insistence on dropping here. i actually had a full head of hair until i started playing with him and dropping apartments :(

19. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

certain areas and servers make a big difference to loot spawns and how many are there. im sure this will be tweaked again soon. i think the last few patches made the loot spawning slightly slower. or more noticable.

20. Dup

Sgarrista

Quick Join with randoms = Sanhok, hotdrop, insta death. Uuugh.