PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
you have to wait a week i believe cliffy. get em sold especially the mini as soon as on market. first week prices may hold but will probably dump after.

Soldato
you have to wait a week i believe cliffy. get em sold especially the mini as soon as on market. first week prices may hold but will probably dump after.

Of course it is inevitable that prices will fall, but I don't think the fall will be that rapid now that the Venetian crates can now only be acquired through buying a random crate. They might hold their value for a little longer as the chances of getting a Venetian crate are pretty small.

Soldato
Erm, just got a measly 3 points for a win with 4 kills? wtaf is this?

I'm on 4480 points atm, Thats going to be bloody really hard to get to 6000....

Last guy was a freaking doYu, didn't like that mag of VSS into you did you! Hmmm!

Caporegime
you in doubles so not too bad doubles is the easiest mode out of the lot. deffo seems harder after 5000 but still not hundred percent on it at nearly 5500. now.

Caporegime
Hmmm, I think duos is the hardest, followed by solo, followed by squads being the easiest :p

3 points..... makes me sad.

really easy tbh. only play duos when its for a laugh. boring to me but...everyone likes different things. heres a sole reason why is far easier than squads. imagine it is skill based. duos at best or worst scenario you going to have to take out two good players if your team mates down. squads its four. there is no comparision. started out doing comp duos but as said squads is more fun for me personally.

Soldato
But you have 4 team mates to begin with its not like you only start with 2?

Here is my take, in squads there are only 20 teams... so if you keep your team alive until the end it is much eaiser to rank higher, or get the number 1 spot out of 20, rather than 50.

Caporegime
But you have 4 team mates to begin with its not like you only start with 2?

Here is my take, in squads there are only 20 teams... so if you keep your team alive until the end it is much eaiser to rank higher, or get the number 1 spot out of 20, rather than 50.

anyone person can kill two players but to take down a whole 4 man team is a whole different story. doubles is easy. not trying to be a silly billy about it its easy. its the easiest mode of pubg. i used to play it with my mate and my son. won 8 nine games in a row. squads against 4 top players against yourself is going to be a challenge. suprised you not progressing much but ideally you want top 3 atleast. yesterday in squads won 7 out of 8 games. to get high up you need them top 3 places.

Soldato
I don't buy it, but all I can go on is my own experience.

If anyone can take down two people, that goes for your enemy too, so that cancels out making it not easy.

Same with the squads, I understand that it is harder to take down 4 guys as one man, but that means it is easier to win against one if your squad is all alive, so again it cancels out. What you are saying goes both ways, all you have to do is keep your squad alive. Since there are only 20 teams instead of 50 teams, that makes it eaiser to get high ranked...and much easier to pretty much know where people are, whereas with duos and solo it is much more random where folk may be because they are seperate teams/players. The point is it is more random... squads to me is the least random of all the game modes. :p

Back
Top Bottom