PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Aye, map is pretty terrible now. It's just sniper after sniper in mostly open ground. In solo it's not too bad, but in duo or greater games, your trapped behind rocks regularly when you traverse.
Preferred it when it was more of a challenge with worse scopes and mostly ARs.

Caporegime
Aye, map is pretty terrible now. It's just sniper after sniper in mostly open ground. In solo it's not too bad, but in duo or greater games, your trapped behind rocks regularly when you traverse.
Preferred it when it was more of a challenge with worse scopes and mostly ARs.

the reason they would have done this is to find balance.so no snipers at first then over do it. then find middle ground. there is too many currently. it will be dialed back.

Soldato
the reason they would have done this is to find balance.so no snipers at first then over do it. then find middle ground. there is too many currently. it will be dialed back.

The loot and weapons were fine all I needed was at least Red Dot or a 2x. I didn't find one in 6 or so games. Then they now put 1x, 2x,3x,4x every-bloody-where with a sniper. :rolleyes:

They really do my head in as a developer. I have no idea what they are thinking or doing.

Caporegime
well its actually how you do it really. start at low let people try it. if they moan its low loot . then increase it. they increased it to almost max. so if people complain they then lower to find balance. quite common. at the moment the new map with the new loot is just a sniper fest. frustrating. i think they will find the right balance for the map but for me its just nothing anyway even with balanced loot. rather play the other maps until vikendis revamped.

Caporegime
its coming back with big revamp. there is talk of ice you can fall through lots of other interesting additions. its not being removed. think thats the reason why we got this small basic map while they fix vikendi.

Associate
The loot and weapons were fine all I needed was at least Red Dot or a 2x. I didn't find one in 6 or so games. Then they now put 1x, 2x,3x,4x every-bloody-where with a sniper. :rolleyes:

They really do my head in as a developer. I have no idea what they are thinking or doing.

I must just be real unlucky as played the new map 20+ times this evening and found a 4x twice in all that time and 3x fairly rare.

Associate
4x is pretty rate.
Started to enjoy karakin a bit more now.
Dropping hot is the way forward for me. Enjoy the first few minutes of clearing town and then slowly make your way through to endzone (as long as you get a zone that doens't require you to run through totally open zones) :)

Interesting ending to one last night: https://clips.twitch.tv/TangentialDarkQuailPastaThat

Thats usually me on the receiving end lol. Is it wrong that I heard you say "I was a computer" with a welsh accent and thought of this:

https://youtu.be/Nuk3PhJzez0

Associate
Lmao. Down to final 3 on Karakin in a built up area and after already ducking 2 black zones the latest one was all over the current circle. Went as close to the edge as possible and the other two got killed by the bombs = freebie chicken dinner for me.

Associate
hahahaha! Love it :D

I actually enjoy the black zone. It's short and precise.
You can just go outside any building that's in the blackzone and you won't get killed, even if your in the zone.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
4x is pretty rate.
Started to enjoy karakin a bit more now.
Dropping hot is the way forward for me. Enjoy the first few minutes of clearing town and then slowly make your way through to endzone (as long as you get a zone that doens't require you to run through totally open zones) :)

Interesting ending to one last night: https://clips.twitch.tv/TangentialDarkQuailPastaThat

Dropping hot seems to be the tactic, so many corners to hide in at least you can learn the tactic

Soldato
I must just be real unlucky as played the new map 20+ times this evening and found a 4x twice in all that time and 3x fairly rare.

Funny as I find it is now a sniper map. M24 & Kar98's dominating. Like I said in a previous post the developers in this game do my head in with daft changes. They do it every time. Vikendi - oh lets place a million Uzi's everywhere.

Associate
Funny as I find it is now a sniper map. M24 & Kar98's dominating. Like I said in a previous post the developers in this game do my head in with daft changes. They do it every time. Vikendi - oh lets place a million Uzi's everywhere.

I like it personally. I mostly played on Sanhok before and rifles were hard to find and I also sucked with them so I usually went for DMR’s. On karakin I can find them more easily and get more practice in which has helped a lot. Beat two guys in final 3 last night with a k98 who both had awms and lvl3 helmets.

Associate
Not had that issue tbh - at least when dropping in the main areas. Found my first non crate lvl 3 vest yesterday.

Just started playing at 1080p rather than 1440p. Looks naff even at 120% scale but damn the game runs so much smoother. Managed 7 solo chicken dinners in the last 20 games.

Back
Top Bottom